Nobody on this forum has ever won a game against me

If you disagree, challenge me and i will defeat you with great pleasure.

I am Polokus#11374

Game is too team dependent. I I am undefeated against Lucifer but only bc their team fed the one game we had against each other. I have also never beaten hoku.

4 Likes

Add me and we can dual if we both have time.

2 Likes

I just added my battletag to the title of this post, you add me.

Ppl can easily find your btag, no need to add it to the title/op. Add me because it’ll be time before I get close to my bnet.

idk how to add you, just add my battletag, make it simple.

When I saw the title, I was half expecting the post to be in the lines of “but nobody has lost to me either… I play only against AI” xD

16 Likes

Well no, i am the self entitled best Medivh in the world and anyone who doesn’t recognize me as so can fight me and die in shame.

Like this: Karabars#2813 (btw when you write a reply this is shown, you can also check profikes, mine isn’t private).

Why Rank 25 then? :thinking:

Some duel matches - recording for Youtube, when?

3 Likes

Play with me and you will realize that i am the best medivh player there has ever been.
I hope you learn something for once @hotsdevs

I saw your Medivh “best plays” montage and your Medivh winrate, not convinced. We’ll see, don’t forget to add me.

7 Likes

I remember NotParadox hosting a 1v1 tournament. It was decent. link

The rule was the first one to win the first obj on Volskaya, no matter the death count.

CookieMan on Zul’jin ended up winning against Valamar on Chen. It was a good match.

I didn’t participated, but I did a scrim vs Glogan just before to practice him. For me, it was stupidly boring. Gazlowe vs Yrel. I’m more of a 1v3 type of player to create space. The 1v1 puts me to sleep.

4 Likes

That’s Yrel for you.

4 Likes

Write a yrel guide out. Next time were bioth pnline can u give me a class?

Yes pity, that would have been much more amusing! I hope to see the replays Karabars/Hoku/Shadowmere/Lucifer/Yusuke vs Polokus.

2 Likes

Let me join team Polokus (doomguy)

1 Like

sus

9 Likes

His mom told him that, don’t deny that ! :angry:

7 Likes

I don’t even know who you are.

5 Likes