Nobody on this forum has ever won a game against me

Tha best is Grimgor Ironhide

2 Likes

But has no one on the forum won a game with you?

I would much rather play with forum users not against them.

3 Likes

Well, I could write a guide, but Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™m a good coach. Iā€™d rather direct you to my replays, as Iā€™ve played enough games in SL this season. 15-5

My build makes a big difference on her play style compared to Liam or Daykwazaa. Itā€™s closer to Kyocha and Zerling, but not quite.

1 Like

How can this be, by your own admission you havenā€™t played ranked, so you havenā€™t been a GM let alone a professional. Many heroes I can dominate with in QM I donā€™t do as well with in ranked play.

8 Likes

Btw, the best Medivh players are Kylek777 and Hymirth currently.
The best at the time was probably adrd.

1 Like

I donā€™t care, Iā€™m support/healer main. My job requires team work.

So Iā€™m not going to feed your high ego, especially if you are a random player who makes literally 0 sense in this place.

3 Likes

I must say this is probably one of the more unusual threads Iā€™ve seen of the forum, thatā€™s including HOH! This is assuming the OP is 100% serious of course.

6 Likes

There were only 2 guys I was 1v1 during my hots career (as far as I remember).

Darwin as Valleera vs my old Tassadar (I won)
Sami as Tracer vs my Iron Fist Kharazim (He won)

3 Likes

Fan has lost one or two Bronze games. As the first Shadowmere reply said itā€™s so teamdependent there are no guaranteed outcomes nor is every match based on the highest players skill (only in the long run will a person like Fan come out with the better winrate).

4 Likes

Sami always wins! :smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind that.

1 Like
  1. I died more than you
  2. This wasnā€™t serious, I asked for it to be a realistic duel to record this footage as an example to demonstrate a mechanic that can be done on a lot of heroes. (like Genjiā€™s deflect)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568926994864013333/866788774197067776/hold_fire.mp4

3 Likes

The forums should be used to it by now. We have been plagued by the schizophrenic for months. Itā€™s still fun to rag on them though.

2 Likes

I did duel Narha, hellobg and maybe more.

And I did tourneys before, and I was asked a few weeks ago to do a 1v1 version.

I guess we can do this on a bigger scale.
Polokus! Youā€™ll be on Medivh, right?

3 Likes

I honestly canā€™t tell anymore if people are consciously trolling, or itā€™s unintentional. Youā€™re correct, the forums have been rather strange, I blame it on the lack of new content.

9 Likes

youā€™re not. But I guess youā€™re drunk.
You canā€™t be the best, when you only play this trash build

2 Likes

How can we win against?:

Mission impossible, derp. :crazy_face: and here is why:

Hint

Medivh is a wizard and he is cheating.

5 Likes

Elune grant us strength!

2 Likes

Playing with and against him is boring as hell too. Oh, look, we lost the objective because someone, I donā€™t know who, didnā€™t come.

Playing against him is like, oh lookā€¦we got the objective because someone didnā€™t come, and then we rotated and killed them.

I canā€™t imagine how he actually is when heā€™s forced to actually play against a real person. But yeah, I always found duels sort of silly in team games.

2 Likes

Pft, I have gone toe to toe with someone even more impressive.

OK, so it wasnā€™t a 1v1, and OK, so his team won, but it was neat to see him in game!

12 Likes