Next Hero after Orphea?

Wasn’t quite hoping for a rouge. Would rather have a warlock, but I’ll take what ever WoW class as long as their Undead.

1 Like

Can’t argue with you there, but he’s more known as an “Abomination”. Was hoping for more of a player class looking character.

1 Like

At this point, I’ll take anyone to wash the taste of this… thing out of my mouth. But I’d like Overwatch and Diablo to get the main hero focus for 2019, we had an entire year without Overwatch characters and Diablo feels neglected… and only has a phone game to look forward to

2 Likes

And? Phone games are great.

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t have a phone, in fact no Blizzard fan in the world has a phone.

4 Likes

Speak again. This comes from my phone.

2 Likes

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or trolling…

2 Likes

Depends on which games you are talking about tbh.

Some games actually are fun and original ideas like:

• Cut the Rope
  • Bloons Series
  • Jetpack Joyride
  • Fruit Ninja

The rest are clashing off of others, they all are the same but with different tints, it’s pretty sad.

4 Likes

I’ll wait to pass judgement on this one. Phone games tend to be lesser, almost incomplete versions of pc/console games. But this looks like it could be ok. I’ll be honest though, I’d rather pay $30 than have to be nickel and dimed through micro transactions. Or maybe more something like hearthstone where you pay for dungeons, expansions etc.

1 Like

Hmmm The character Ive been wanting for awhile would be swann from starcraft.I understand he’s very unlikely in the mean time im just happy to see blizzard still adding new heroes

1 Like

There is no real reason for anyone to believe that.

1 Like

There’s still alot of datamined heroes with voice lines they could pull up easily. I’m personally hoping for Arcturus Mengsk. I’d settle for Valerian too.
Just give me another sit-in-the-base-all-game hero blizz! I’m tired of sluggin around.

Disclaimer: I body soak too this is a joke.

4 Likes

If anything, I’d like to see Liadrin as well. Can’t diss an elven paladin’s chance, no no.

1 Like

next champion i would like IZUAL FROM DIABLO !!

2 Likes

Mind if i bug in :sweat_smile:

Getting a Warcraft Hero is kinda unlikely, so a Overwatch or an Diablo Character is likely to be the next Hero, Personally I want Imperius, Baal and Ashe!!! First time seeing her made me genuinely fell in love with her!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like to think that the place the Raven Lord was banished to would be Tuul from Blackthorne… ITS THE SEGUE

Diablo has gotten plenty of love recently, and they’ll want to save something for Immortal’s launch. Starcraft or Overwatch.

Or Warcraft. It’s not like that’s going to run out of HotS-worthy characters and kits any time soon.

1 Like

I like to see vol’jin

4 Likes

Pardon the interjection, but what’s wrong with an angel fighting a dragon?

Great idea and one that no one has ever suggested before. :roll_eyes:
How about Urzael fighting Wrathion? Or maybe Itherael versus Ysera?

2 Likes