Next Hero after Imperius?

I suggest to rename the thread to “will be a new hero after Imperius?”

3 Likes

Come on man, they haven’t “ruined” the game. They may not be “Accepted” as one of the Heroes line up. But they haven’t “ruined” it, with their futuristic stuff and things. We already have that “Ruined” the game stuff in the game, just doesn’t look the same. I think Stealth “Ruins” the game, or blink “Ruins” the game. But there’s plenty of that. I suppose there’ll have to be more realistic stealth before I learn to accept it. Hiding in the trees and bushes the tall grass and steam vents was a good start, though they feel the need to make those heroes invisible still…

For instance I like the girl character, with her shooters pew pewing around, though her blink and rewind time could easily be replaced. She’s already got the Steamboy vibe to her, just to futuristic for it. I think she’d be 100% improved if they made her steamgirl for sure. Making it so she can steam ahead, but still targetable while she does it. Because anything that makes you not targetable, is either a cast or just plain cheat codes.

Very well said, brother.

Anduin, the boy king of Alliance.

do you have any proofs?

Alexandros Mograine as classic is launching soon, I would love to see a retribution paladin in Heroes of the Storm, they could even have a ‘Highlord Mograine’ skin for him with the corrupted ashbringer.

None what-so-ever… Think this thread has taken a severe modification ?, cause pretty sure that that particular post of mine was writen/posted A LOT earlier than it appears lol

As for the post itself = CALDEUM is the name of Act2 town in D3, that’s what was mainly my assumption/reaction based upon… Which seems a bit surprising to me that ppl. don’t seem to get that reference especially cause I have a quotation in it as well

We just had Imperius so don’t think they’d release D heroes 2 in a row, that being said, wouldn’t mind it happen though :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah
Pls blizzard.We need More “orc” heroes
Thanks

BRING NELTHARION Up from the cavernous deeps

No one wants Mograine. he’s dead and forgotten

Teaser has just arrived https://www.facebook.com/heroesofthestorm.eu/photos/a.689383407826684/2171942659570744/?type=3&eid=ARBUwGwC03s0Qhl4ZjUNSTaiR5xeY7elrq18r8vUamexrhvi4wnwAnVM5kR2p0j2IZcTOJ4Nkx_Pyj_7&xts%5B0%5D=68.ARDYRY2bMNgI4pvey8Noedlw5w0lIsc9MbE70UOUv_uLQHV_HUoBWqHyf9XM_ml6BegzCvylvoBXGeMHBYe0g-GnsivkKGn_xyzxerWxb2qaZ-gNmMwwSLjnWEmwKP895SBGA84_2vLRm_Uvgfq0nZ2oqactiMALa3yMa3-PiTtwSKr6yQoxx6ltc-laUUj7-vYflihSzZqCAzGwlVwwTPqfBgxVzVj-GuqZvwVGRcvnpkJY2FJSRk762aoELK5jiIHiucTsLFWRACd0kUM-tfh0Hz6mYrESJPZKSvXDQprE3D4JcHfh1T5ZmKzsqutOHazGDNeotmI8rcDEwDOnMFhV2o7LeIBYn98Nhu42kgfNWaPpXo3w8QE&tn=EHH-R

4 Likes

I get the feeling it’s Anduin. However, we’ll see what the next teaser suggests.

1 Like

Very likely to be Anduin.
Also it makes sense if it is Anduin because of BFA, and I also expect more WoW related skins, such as BFA Jaina and Tyrande, to come alongside him.
After Anduin, Rastakhan, Nathanos, Thalyssra, Lor’themar, Baine or even Alleria could be next.
I don’t believe Overwatch will be having anyone new added.
Possible Heroes from Diablo series, perhaps someone from Diablo 2, having Baal would complete the brotherhood of Prime Evils.
Starcraft, easy, Vorazun.

If I could pick ONE classic character, it would be Lothar from Warcraft 1 and 2.

2 Likes

You need to stop acting like everyone in this forum agrees with you. You’re pretty much alone in practically every stance you take.

There’s nothing wrong with having an unpopular stance, but stop acting like you speak for the majority when you very clearly don’t.

1 Like

I don’t think he cares; that’s literally his agenda, to agitate and make blanket statements. Just ignore him.

5 Likes

Fair enough said, brother.

1 Like

Ok, it’s the blond kid :unamused: So much with the expectations to see a Bloodhoof this year.

Link to the new topic?

1 Like

You realize we’re less than halfway through the year right?

There, a continuation.

Yep, I also realize that with that pace we are likely to have only 2 more heroes in 2019 which are likely to be from the other universes. :frowning: