Next Hero after Anduin

She only used Ashbringer once, to use it’s power to depower the giant sword sticking out of Azeroth.

These days she has her own currently un-named sword and shield https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Liadrin_HS_Silvermoon.jpg

IDK but it’d definitively be more interesting and unique than yet another human paladin. The whole ‘holy’ human is overused, while we don’t have a gnome yet (Chromie doesn’t count), and the representation of other universes is pretty low.

Well, unfortunaely, your point will not be agreed with. Uther has enough palletes as it is, and he will get Holy Prism as a permanent replacement for Divine Storm.

Clearly it will, because someone came along and hearted all my posts saying no more human male paladins.

There will be more coming. :wink:

yes, it was “someone”
lol

1 Like

Anyone think a new Hero will be announced during/around E3?

If so, which franchise will get a Hero? Starcraft or Overwatch?

I would like to see a Heartstone exclusive…

Nimsy Necrofizzle (the gnome on a bog monster)
First concept is a similar style to DVA…kill the bogmonster then nemzy is soloing.
Other conept would be to use Her “D” button to switch up her abilities like valeera.
either way make her a warlock but seperate her from guldan…

On a Side note Ive been waiting for Anduin since release and he has proven to be great, maybe different tier 1 talents like Holy word Chastise to empower divine star?

Yeah, going back I see now you were talking more about non-kit things. I agree, but I think you don’t give enough credit to some human paladins. Not all of them are Turalyon tier.

Grommash Hellscream is in the air :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope we get more dragons, this time dragons that WON’T shapeshift

Grommash!!!

2 Likes

hello :slight_smile: check my new complete concept of gromash i addet it yesterday

3 Likes

1- Grommash Hellscream (Warcraft)
2- Izsha (Starcraft)
3- Baal, Lord of Destruction (Diablo)
4- Vol’Jin (World of Warcraft)
5- Reinhardt (Overwatch)
6- Kyle Vlaros (Blackthorne)

All thoses characters would be very great for Heroes of the Storm. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m honestly very much for Reinhardt or… Mei was it? I just call her The Cryo. I used to joke during TF2, btw, that there should be a Cryo class. And then Blizzard does exactly that.

I don’t really want someone from Warcraft or Diablo right yet. Just did that.

Vol’jin actually debuted in Warcraft 3 btw.

Shhhh, don’t tell them, i wanted to list one hero of each game, but i want to have another troll. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, They might actually try to promote either the new WoW patch or the classic WoW servers. In that case I would actually love a Naga hero or a Gnome hero (fits the new WoW patch) or a character from classic WoW, Like Hogger, Onyxia or Blackwing.

1 Like

Or Gallywix, to complete the circus skins (Gazlowe and Gallywix’s Spendiferous something),

I really hope the next major patch is a hero patch. I have the feeling it won’t be (probably saving a hero for Gamescom instead), but I’m still praying. We can get one after another, right guys :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Huln Highmountain > Cairne Bloodhoof. No exceptions, no excuses, no corrections. Antlers > horns.