New tease + leak

Deathwing is the first thing I thought when I saw the tease. Because when they first released d.va, this is the picture they used and everyone thought it was deathwing. Makes sense they would use it again for the actual deathwing.

Or it could just be a glitch and/or new skin for d.va.

or the rework.

D.va get a rework? Finally. I was waiting for that.

1 Like

Is that Diablo fighting Deathwing in the picture?
Diablo 4 confirmed! :grinning:

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I wonder how close my “”“concept”“” for deathwing would be for the one being revealed.

yes ik its april fools, but like idk discuss.

1 Like

Imma go cry in a corner after my dreams of Lady Vash’j being announced has been thwarted again. :sob:

Oh well least it is an easy 5 levels for some loot boxes for the event. Though I’ll probably get crap sprays and portraits again what joy…

3 Likes

For some reason that Pic gives me the feeling that DW is not gona be a hero…more like New map and a map Objective.

1 Like

Or another 2-month long event starring the man, the myth, the meme, the legend himself, Deathwing!!

Honestly, at this point new map will be such a gulp of fresh air for the game

Lol/Dota players must be suffocating then

1 Like

Apparently the hots subreddit also shakes from time to time for some people. That’s cool.

I’m shaking as well…

That must mean something. :thinking:

2 Likes

This means micro missiles does enough damage that it shakes an internet web page.

Also if anyone interested, hop on the Twitch chat there’s like 200 people in the chat, maybe talk with me about Deathwing the Lifebinder or something.

2 Likes

Reveal will be in 1h45m from now right?

3 Likes

I thought this was teaser for D.Va rework. However, now after all those leaks (including Blizzcon ones about D4, D2 remaster and OW2) I started thinking Deathwing will be revealed today. I think Hots won’t be mentioned in the Opening Ceremony at all…

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

But you get 50% spell power,attack speed and health for every player who leaves.

k, i’m gonna add something for the title, to keep people reminded if you want to.

1 Like

i think it’s ridley he’s the only one i know who has 3 claws

1 Like