New tease + leak

Tune in tomorrow at 10:30 am PT on the Heroes of the Storm Twitch channel to find out! http://twitch.tv/blizzheroes

Source

Also this just got leaked on twitch, looks to real to be fake tbh.

Unrelated to the above but this is so evil, I can tell.

18 Likes

Probably D.Va rework

28 Likes

Too soon, hope they don’t screw it up.

You know I always wanted to comment on the Shamida’s logo

Why are 2 dragons sucking on each others tails?

3 Likes

Because they are gods.

1 Like

Wtf, that logo is the same from that video, no changing.
3 Likes

They are really amping up the memes with this one, oh boy.

13 Likes

Well… If it is a big release tomorrow like Deathwing or something, then I can definitely tell we won’t get anything from Blizzcon this year.

Under sprays

24 Likes

Or do they bite them :open_mouth: Either way they are locked in a 69.

4 Likes

Should specify this spray was made by Alarak of the Storm, not officially by blizz heroes, so this doesn’t give a hint other than just a meme of that old tease back in 2017.

Looks like teasing to show Dva rework, with Deathwing announce later on Blizzcon

7 Likes

It is a in game spray, maybe this helps

4 Likes

My prediction is that they’ll tease DeathWing, throw D.Va’s rework out there, then at the end reveal actual Deathwing.

12 Likes

Yup. Because everyone and their mother think it’s gonna be Deathwing. So nope, they give more flame to the meme, more salt into the wound just so ppl will be out of their minds when they truly release DW at Blizzcon! \o/

2 Likes

Yes it is, made by someone who added it back in 2018 after was asked from the company to make some sprays to add with their own art style.

1 Like

I think the new hero will be Diablo. Clearly those claw marks are his!

15 Likes

Ultimate trolling would of course be showing D.Va fight Deathwing … who then turns into Belial or something :blush:

Would be funny, but have they ever made a special stream/announcement for a single rework? I must simply assume it is some big announcement or some sort of hype for what they are going to announce at Blizzcon.

I do not think they will go without something big at Blizzcon, so probably some tease to get us hyped.

3 Likes

Release the meme dragon !

1 Like

I can’t tell if they’ll tease DW (that’ll be introduced at BlizzCon) or are just jumping on the troll meme by announcing D.va rework…

1 Like