New skins and heroes

Hi all!

New skins have not been added to our game for a long time. So I’m wondering what kind of skins would you like to see in the game? Personally, I would like these.

Jaina from WoW. Tyrande night warrior, I think it would work out well with our beautiful model. Young Ana.

Also, I would like new characters. If we are not destined to see these characters, I would like to see them in the form of guises for other heroes. Grommash, Cairne, Mercy, Brigitte, Pharah, Ashe, Lady Liadrin, Thalyssra, Alleria, Anduin Lothar, Lady Vashj, Azshara, Vol’jin, Rokhan, Shandris.

P.S. Beware, an overabundance of cringe! Night nurse Tyrande, teacher Li-Ming, maid Whitemane, stewardess Jaina, Nova in a swimsuit, saleswoman Alexstasza, Mad King Muradin (in panties with lollipops instead of a hammer), gladiator Yrel, bodyguard Garrosh, Kael in shorts, meat seller Butcher, Johanna in a dress, dancer Qhira, doctor Anduin, ranger Malfurion (In shorts and a hat) :rofl: I think similar skins would be added to Lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Let’s get maybe 6 more skins for Li-Ming and Valla.

Other heroes don’t really matter.

4 Likes

I think Whitemane would work well with a ballerina skin and a marching band leader skin.

1 Like

You know what I want to see? Blizz making thirsty skins for heroes that don’t even look thirsty (example, Dessert Queen Zagara).

2 Likes

Lost Vikings asking for new skins since Alpha and Rag still waiting for his. Meanwhile Li-Ming gets a new skin every patch.

3 Likes

Ragnaros please. KTZ and Abathur, more Hogger please because he deserves it.

3 Likes

I would like this though I"m 100% certain what I’m thinking of is much different then what you are, My version of this would be a reference to my fanfiction where it’s shown before joining the Iresian military she was a dancer, performing in the dance are of NeemaShauku, the art of gravitational dance.

1 Like

Just like Brightwing has a Deathwing skin, give Deathwing a Brightwing skin, thank you :wink:

8 Likes

Probius skins? Please? :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

where is kyle blackthorne?

1 Like

Pirate Ana and Medhiv

Hey guys and gals, I’m so glad to see that regularly updates and patches are still being done for the game. For this I am very grateful. On this day of March 30th, 2022, tyrael is unable to stay in I team fight for very long due to his ability to chew through his mana. We haven’t really seen any changes to tyrael in a while and would love it if one of the iconic Diablo characters in the game would be able to be played more alongside his nemesis Diablo in the current game. Is there a way to offer a buff to tyrael in taking away his mana bar to make him more efficient? Or maybe offer a talent that has a a quest to have him gain mana over the game or reduce the cost of his abilities? I would love to see more tyrael players. He’s a really cool and interesting character that just needs more optimization and TLC to contend with the current game state of hero’s of the storm. I hope y’all see this and take it into consideration into the next patch. Thank you for your time, and don’t forget to keep calm and game on!

He would end up looking like this.

3 Likes

Probius doesn’t have skin. You want more metal?

1 Like

Flames and effects would be sparkly emerald green. GIB NAU!

1 Like

I want organic matter

(not my art)

2 Likes

That’s alchemy. It’s forbidden!

2 Likes

:pray:

3 Likes

It’s all fun and games until somebody loses an arm!

3 Likes

That’s a rather odd thing to include…unless you’re talking about an OL of course. Maybe I’m thinking of something else.