New Heroes Coming Out in the Future?

Does any Dev know if there will be any new heroes coming out? There are over more than 1.4m+ users coming on the website per month. I would like to see if they are working on something.

3 Likes

Sadly nothing new seems to be getting worked on at the moment. I still have hopes for 1 last hero around the time Diablo IV releases (Baal), but currently it seems not even balance updates will happen any time soon.

1 Like

There will be no more heroes or content for this game. It’s on maintenance mode.

1 Like

Maybe 2022-23 heroes will be added:

1 Like

Id really like to see a new nexus hero.

If the team behind Heroes of the Storm were more in tune with the community, considering releasing a new hero every year would be a fantastic and welcome idea. Fans’ passion for the game and its content is undeniable, and Heroes of the Storm is a true treasure trove of nostalgia for many.

Adding a new hero annually would inject renewed enthusiasm into the community and keep the game constantly evolving. It would be a way of demonstrating that the team is attentive to the players’ desires and expectations, contributing to the continued growth of the game and fueling the affection that fans have for it. This is an idea that would undoubtedly be very well received and appreciated by all Heroes of the Storm enthusiasts.

1 Like

I heard Microsoft bought Blizzard, so does that mean they could add characters from their gaming universes as well? Wouldn’t it be crazy if the master chief or arbiter was added?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Master Chief was thrown in to attract more casual audiences