New Hero suggestion: Pepe

I tried searching but not sure if I just missed another post or if I’m the first to post…
Okay just hear me out I’ve got a few ideas to cement the usefulness of this character!

So much like Abathur and the Symbiote ability Pepe could choose a teammate to ride along with then behave much like Cho’Gall being a 2 player character. Once attached to a player Pepe would remain with them until death. Pepe would provide armor and HP boost to the selected teammate to increase overall survivability. Upon death Pepe would spawn at a tree/nest at the team home base and from there can select a new teammate to ride along with.

Primary abilities (what I’ve thought of would work in my opinion, please adjust and suggest any that would be better!!)

Songbird: Deal X damage to enemies in range (AOE from ride along teammate location)

Birdie Boogie: Pepe does a song and dance display causing enemies within range to become for x seconds.

Pelt and Peck: Pepe takes flight and bombards X amount of enemies within range causing X damage.

Passive:

Home sweet home: Pepe spawns at his nest/tree upon death to select a new hero to accompany. (If all other heroes are in respawn timer Pepe can perform his abilities from the nest/tree)

Heroic Abilities

Interdimensional Bird whistle: All versions of Pepe throughout the nexus hear an adventurer blow the whistle and take flight to their travel companions call.
In an area after X second(s) a flock of all sorts of Pepe damage enemies in the area for X seconds for X damage per second.

Birds of a feather: Pepe’s song attracts a friend(s). (Ganymede perhaps or map specific?)
The friend(s) take flight in an area causing healing to allies with the area for X seconds healing X per second.

With all the fun costumes that have been introduced in wow for Pepe, skin ideas aplenty exist for this hero! (Different color pallets too) this would also explain the bird whistle and how Pepe gets summoned from Draenor to other places in wow!
Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^
I sincerely hope you enjoy this idea and I look forward to hearing any thoughts.

3 Likes