New hero prediction?

Diablo needs a Jesus.
Or a John’s apocalypse.

What was the original point of getting the devil mixed up in a video game?

1 Like

oh man if it’s an OW hero… :sleeping:

I’m not sure what to think as far as predictions go. I do think an OW hero is due, but we’ve gone an entire year without one so who knows :man_shrugging:

I agree that if it’s an OW hero, it should be reinhardt

Guys, all your Overwatch hero suggestions will bury the game further down the grave. Be careful for what you ask for, if it’s not Mei/Pharah/Brigitte/Ashe!

1 Like

Literal betrayal. How could you?

Does Diablo have any more Necromancers? Because thats about all that will save the game.

Corporate Commander

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fuIx57bC-lo/hqdefault.jpg

I have no issue if it’s overwatch as long as it’s not some hyper mobile jerk like genji or tracer

1 Like

nice to know we have some dedicated left

It’s game over man, if it’s not Mei. Honestly I want Mei so you will be happy, at least that’s one of us. It’s not like they are giving me Zoltun Kulle!

1 Like

Lel. What’s about Zoltun Kulle you like so much?

I predict that it will be literally any hero but Mei.

3 Likes

I think it’s about time for an OW hero. Nobody too crazy, it’s early january. Just a nice solid release, like Orisa or Torbjorn.

We still have the hint about someone punching the TV screen at the end of the Viper’s trailer (with also the photo of a little kiddo attached to it) that has never had a follow up.

My hopes/wants: (in no particular order)

Starcraft: Karax, Vorazun, Izsha, Tosh, Warfield, Talandar or Rohana.

Warcraft: Cairne, Vol’jin, Grom Hellscream, Rohkan, or Lady Vashj.

Diablo: Druid, Zoltun Kulle, Maghda, Baal, Imperius, or Itherael.

Overwatch: Zenyatta, Reinhardt, or Sombra.

1 Like

If it’s Overwatch, I’m hoping it’s someone like Reinhardt that brings something new meaning to ‘Main-Tank’ instead of CC and survival, I’m fine with characters such as Mei, Symmetra or Moira.

If it’s from Warcraft, I’m hoping for a Naga, Draenei or a Light-based character.

If it’s from Starcraft, I’d like to see something like a Science Vessel or Tosh.

If it’s from Diablo, I’m not so certain since I don’t really play it.

2 Likes

SC:
Admiral Gerard DuGale.
Overmind.
Aldaris.
True Tassadar.

1 Like

With how they didn’t release a single OW hero this year and a bunch of overloaded Warcraft heroes I REALLY hope it’s an OW hero.

At least this year we got Mephisto and Fenix to compensate all this Warcraft hell.

But let’s be real, seeing how Blizzard forgets they released too many Warcraft heroes time to time it will probably be a Warcraft hero.

They rather make an OC than adding Rock and Roll racer and tomator for that matter.

My bet is on High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque.

-We know is one of the few heroes in production since pre-alpha (it even had a model as a gnome in a plane)
-Is a Boss in the new raid set to open mid January in WoW (2 weeks for PTR after the reveal in new year for a simmultaneous release in both games, maybe even with some cross promotion)
-There are no gnomes in the game (Chromie is a dragon), making it the only non represented playable race from WoW.

1 Like

Excuse me? Reaper? Phara? zen? Torb?

How bout you put that to a strawpoll first.

I hope it is something representable (Reinheart, Imperus, Lady Vasj) and not some generic characters like probius