New hero concept focused on buildings

A support hero that focuses on the structures of the map would be a nice new one.
With the 3 different kind of talents for each tier (except lvl10 and 20) like this:

1. one that focuses on improving the friendly structures of the map
  2. one that focuses on debuffs and sabotage of the enemies’ structures of the map
  3. one that focuses on bribe camps, empowering/converting nexus’ forces and the mobility of players using the structures of the map

lvl 1 talents are 1 stack-giving quest for each build
lvl 4 talents are related to walls
lvl 7 talents are related to forts
lvl 10 talents are 1 heroic that builds back a structure and 1 that destroys another (the kind of structure depends on ammount of stacks)
lvl 13 talents are related to fountains/towers
lvl 16 talents are related to keeps
lvl 20 talents are the 2 improved heroics and 1 improved d/z

This hero would be extremely powerful on the map yet weak in team fights. The hero would give strategic tools to balance the loss of objectives tho, with the power of the heroics.

1 Like

Probius, but with less damage? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Less hero damage and more focusing on siege damage.

There is no reason to make Abathur 2.0 that can “build”

Abathur is also good at siege damage.

Probius is a dps which have super good wave clear and Aba is a global that does a bit of everything everywhere.

What I mean is an efficient buildings’ focused support hero.

1 Like

Can build Pylons and Cannons.

So I made a concept for Izsha that I think might fit what you would want.

The problem with the pure structure hero, one that can only interact with structures, is that as the game progresses, you have less and less of an impact of the gamestate. This is particularly problematic in HotS, where you need a presence in objective fights to win. A character that deviates from that gameplay so drastically can cause large amounts of problems and frustrations for players.

What I tried to accomplish with my Izsha was to give her a more universal presence by making her own mobile structures, based on the crawlers from Starcraft. Her ability to fortify and repair her structures is just one way she can influence the game. Her mobile crawlers give her a omni-present impact on the game, able to protect objectives.

If you are interested in my take on a macro structure hero, the link is here: [HC] Izsha, Advisor of the Swarm - #5 by Trixter-11446

1 Like

Salty child, don’t abuse people’ s post.

He didn’t speak about aba, he suggest a new hero.

A 4-year-old child who only knows to make fun and laugh of people and has turned forums into a kindergarten.
I flagged his posts anyway.

People like this kid only ruin everything and create obstacles for people and in really abuse the authority that they have the right to post. His short and trolling quote posts are only sign of his low understanding and cultural weakness of this person.

I cannot stand that every once this child enters forums and upsets people with nonsense and point less posts. I no longer enter these forums and wherever this child is.

Regard: 60 armor

This literally used to be TLV when they were first introduced. They would tear apart NPCs and Buildings alike.

Same with Sylvanas, when her arrows would disable towers.

People whined about them.

Both got nerfs.