My PC crash when open loot tab

I buyed a pc (Dell 5570) one week ago and i download the game and runs perfectly, but every time i try to open the loot section my computer crashes and totally freezes and i have to physycal shut down. how can i fix it? i have seen that is a common problem

1 Like

Castillo,

Usually your crash is a problem with old drivers. Try updating your drivers and operating system. If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post and put four tilde (~) marks in front of it. It’ll look like this when you’re done:

DXDiag goes here
1 Like

I am having this exact same issue. All drivers and OS are up to date. Only occurs when accessing the Loot tab. Entire PC crashes, requiring hard restart. No issues with WoW or Hearthstone. Pls advise. Thanks

Hey, truesunn! The loot tab crash has been known to occur due to out-dated Intel drivers. Specifically, this one is the most common one we see:
A windows update will not grab the latest manufacturer drivers. Try using the Intel Driver Assistant to auto detect the latest drivers.

If there’s compatibility issues with the driver, this is due to it using the proprietary drivers from the system manufacturer. Please provide DxDiag files to check. Place the DxDiag between (~~~~) It should look like so:

~~~~
DxDiag
~~~~