My HoTs Tier list *based on hero strength and my personal opinion*

I am basing this off of my personal experience as a lvl 1056 player who has been in Diamond-GM for the past few seasons.
https://imgur.com/a/wOqLC4H
important to note that the character closer to the left side is > than character on the right. For example Alarak is stronger than Samurao

If someone with TL3 could post the picture in the comments i would love you forever. unless you main Zeratul, than we can’t be friends

I wonder if anyone will genuinely disagree with the heroes i put in D Tier. :thinking:

Here it goes.

I refuse.

I hate Zeratool.

2 Likes

The hate is real lol

I know the previous posts covered this already, so I am posting this mostly to be a part of the cool kids club.

I would switch Meph with Dehaka for example.

I can already see all the hate you will get for Murky :smiley: :popcorn:

EDIT - Sorry if I go offtopic, but since I started playing Battle Brothers, I kinda changed my opinion on how such tier lists should be made (in theory, there are arguments against it).

There is a perk that increases your accuracy after every miss. Its a complete garbage perk in theory, but a S tier perk for trash characters you WILL get, but let die later on.
Or, there is a crap perk for dagger users, S tier for literally 1 build in the game.

My point is, I would place Auriel definitely higher than Rehgar or Brightwing, but only in specific comps, where she is A tier at worst. And as Ocek said, there are maps.

/rant

Jaina S, Lunara A; just my opinion.

fair point. I put Lunara in B because her damage can be mitigated so easy by healers who don’t to expend mana/cd to heal (lucio) or they expend so little mana that it doesn’t matter (Li li, Ana, extc.)

<.< >,>

Is there more context to this tier list? Qm, solo, teams, maps, etc etc?

it’s an amalgamation of all of those, but the majority of it is ranked.

Alarak is the greatest.

4 Likes

My problem with most tier lists is that they are not map specific. Some heroes (ex. TLV) thrive on specific maps and flounder on others.

I also would personally limit my S tier to 10 heroes, but that’s just a subjective position.

ah, so you’ve ranked your ranked rankings in descending ranks of rankitude on ranking ranks.

So, it’s a mix of impact and ban-worthiness

it would take far to long and way to much effort to make every map specific tier list for every hero. actually i just might do it

in the ranked order of ranks.

Until your team needs someone to take a camp.

1 Like

that’s what you’re for

I won’t complain about your placement of Artanis, so I guess being your PvE lackey is acceptable.

Why don’t you tell that to over half the characters in the game then.

If they come here to brag about their ranking, I will.

I’ll have you know that I stated an objective fact according to the information in this thread. Alarak is indeed the best and there has so far been zero refutation of my statement.

1 Like