Mouse Cursor Broken

After updating the most recent patch (Orphea), my cursor will not move at all once I am running Heroes of the Storm. I am able to click on menu buttons, and the keyboard works fine, but I am having to alt-tab out of the game to even move my cursor. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone have any solutions?

1 Like

My friend was having this issue too. A band-aid solution he found was to hit control or command “m” to turn hots to windowed mode.

1 Like

Im having the same problem, once the battle starts my cursor won’t move at all

1 Like

If you want it in full screen, it has to be windowed. Regular full screen does not work right now.

We cover the full solution Here.

In Summary:

• Control + M to switch to Windowed from fullscreen. This will allow you to do the fix:
  • Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility. If Heroes of the Storm is listed here, make sure it is checked. If the game is not listed here, you can proc the permissions prompt by checking the Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts option in the Mouse & Keyboard settings of the game.

If you confirm the issue continues after you completed both steps above, post in the forum post I linked.