More Dwarf Heroes please!

i think this game needs more badass dwarfs! Thaurissan, Magni, Brann, Moira, so many awesome dwarfs.
I know the blizzard universe is huge, so many characters in it, but…
It’s Hammer time!

1 Like

MORTAR COMBAT!!!

Notenoughcharacters

2 Likes

Magni has current powers more akin to a telepathic, so he’s not too good for fighting right now besides his dwarven fighting(if referring to diamond version). Thaurissan would be a mix of KT and Rehgar(fire shaman).Brann is an explorer,but could be debated with Harrison Jones. They are good, but i dont think they have as big a chance as other.

Moira is the obvious choice for shadow priest, I’m okay with Magni being a Muradin skin, and I’m very curious to see what they would do for a Brann kit. Other than that, dwarves are pretty slim pickings (Hemet should be a Rexxar skin?)

However, I will always promote my Dom & Morty idea. They’re a dwarf/gnome duo that fill the WC3 niches for mortar team, siege engine, and flying machine.

WoW Hunters need to be added into the game, Hemet included. Rexxar is a Survival one, but BM as Emmarel, Blake, or any other one of the Orcish hunters if we’re reaching far. And Marks has Hemet, Nathanos(can count as Survival),the other Windrunners. Or we can just use another Survival in any other Highmountain, or Nathanos.

Moira’s the major inconsistency in my eyes. We need the entire Council of Three Hammers.

No thanks. We don’t need them. :smiley:

1 Like

there are 2 dwarves in hots yet there is no darkspear, no real tauren, no real gnome and no forsaken

1 Like

Rokhan or Vol’Jin, Cairne/Baine or Highmountains, Mekkatorque, and another Death Knight or even Putress/ Putricide.

2 Likes

I was thinking to write a Thaurissan concept based around a fire mage and magma/fire shamanism with elementalism added in as well, he would be a good hero replacement skin for Jaina if they really wanted too just make the abilites magma based.

You can also do Rommath and Ner’Zhul as choices for a mage and shaman, preferably Ner’Zhul.

AS ner’zhul is epic, i would prefer to stay away from orcs for a while there is just too many of them in nexus at this point solets hav a break from them

Orc-wise, there could be Grommash, Blackhand, Durotan, any Saurfang, Kilrogg, Kargath, Drek’Thar, Orgrim, and possibly Teron to name some, so let’s stay away from Orcs.

2 Likes

No more Trolls, no more Taurens

Think only Orc to accept would be Ner’zhul given his importance compared to the other Chieftains and could be given a unique kit based around shamanism and priest/astrologist style but i agree theres too many Orcs as there is.

1 Like

Magni’s already in the game in the only capacity he needs to be in, as a skin for Muradin.

I’ve been on the Moira train for a while. It’d fill the Shadow Priest niche, the Dwarf niche, fill out the Council, and add more girl power to the game. So many boxes checked.

1 Like