MMR Reset Petition

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah… F

the game failed because of people like you who never gave their support and still complain that they were/are not followed like the big babies they are.

Nah game was doing just fine and then problems happened when they made changes like removing the minimum hero level for ranked, combining hero league and team league and refusing to fix the match making and smurfing problem in this game.

3 Likes

you cant defiantly see the effort in the game, but you can see that how large blizzard has gotten has effected the game. 99% of the internet will agree blizzard has not been as good since blizzard north was dissolved. And i think this game shows the cooperate giant that they have become. they have lost face with the average gamer. The are the least transparent developer i have seen and the slowest to release changes. They are the apple of gaming… i feel they are snobby and think their *&@# dont stink but it is not the devs fault it is the corp’s fault.

3 Likes

Naw MMR is an issue. Main account locked 50% winrate, guaranteed potato in every match. Stuck in gold. Smurf account over 60% winrate, rarely play with potatos. Stuck in plat.

They need it but wont happen ever.

You are very negative
The game is free

I have been asking for a rank reset for years they will not do it they dont care about the player base only money

Its not even a reset. They need to resign how ranks are given out and how you climb and fall.