Missing Mount Since Patch

Since the latest patch my Leoric’s Charger mount has vanished from my collection. A different mount I don’t even remember ever unlocking is also in my collection with the name of Mount/Name/MountSpeederBikeVar3.

That was one of my favorite mounts and I’d hate for it to be lost forever due to some glitch with the new update.

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same problem with this mount, have you received any help or found a way to fix it?

I’m having the same issue and can’t find any way to fix the problem.

I’d like to add that I am missing (at least) the pink motorcycle mount, and possibly some other collectibles (could just be paranoid, will update post if I confirm anything else missing). It’s not listed with the differently colored motorcycles of the same style as not owned/for purchase, it’s just gone.

Also, it was named strangely ever since I first acquired it a few months back, I believe it was: “Mount/Name/SpeederBikeVar3”, or something very similar, which I see from an older post I may not have supposed to even been using with D.Va, which I definitely was.

This is the first day I’ve played since the patch last week so I’m hoping that this is just a bug and y’all didn’t actually remove some of the most valuable loots I’ve managed to find this last year, lol. Ah well.

Thanks for reading and for any help that might end up being posted here.

1 Like

After asking around a bit more, it does appear it was removed from the game entirely (the pink speeder with the wonky name), as people are telling me they can no longer see it either. General sentiment is that you (Blizzard) removed it because renaming it would have taken more effort/time, lol.
Not sure if that statement is correct, but it seems like y’all could have at least refunded the shard value to the folks that had it–found mine in a chest, but that is like 1/5 legendary mounts I’ve found in a year (300ish levels) of play time, would be nice to know if its going to be returned to us at some point! Thanks again.