Meta gaming in the Draft?

Personally I am a fan of the fact that they once again show you the enemy teams names during draft. (though I do feel bad for streamers, getting sniped)
I would go a step further however, and allow players to right-click and view profiles for both enemy and allied players.
Why? because some players are doing it anyways with 3rd party services… and it helps further than just trying to remember everyone’s names.

And lastly I would love to see who is partied up, both allied and enemy BEFORE the loading screen. This way when the match making ‘screws’ up and ‘accidentally’ throws 5 random players into a match with a 5-man team with voice, and experience with eachother. somebody can take the hit and leave, canceling the match. I’m not a fan of leavers, but it happens one way or another. if they don’t leave during draft, they will leave once the game starts; handicapping your team further. When one team gets a 4 level lead its rarely ever a fun game.

1 Like

full transparency sounds good to me. tired of being thrown in games that I hotslog and know im going to lose before it even starts.