[Megstra] crash

I am also having this same issue. The game will crash every 4-5 min and after 3 or 4 crashes it crashes Windows and I get a Blue Screen of Death and have to go through 30 min of fixes just to get the comp to boot properly. It only is happening while in a game in HOTS. Works fine playing Overwatch and staying in main menu screens. Just started for me on 7/5/20. Could these all be related? I’ve seen a couple posts that all look similar.

Howdy Megstra,

I moved your thread because it does not sound like the same issue. Blue Screens often indicate a deeper problem within the computer, even if they only happen with one game. Because of this, they are outside of our scope of support. You can read about this here.

If you want to provide a DxDiag though, it’s possible that someone can provide some recommendations:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4)Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  4. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).