Make Imperius' Wings Bigger!

In the art he has giant impressive wings.

In game he has big wings

In a match, he has tiny frail fish-bone wings.

Something is wrong here. He needs to have bigger wings! He also needs to use his wings more in his animations. Only he E animation has his spread his wings, and that’s also for a split second. Please give him more wing action!

Also edit: Kerrigan has very big wings. So I doubt their size would be a gameplay issue. I think they just made a mistake by making them small.

56 Likes

What can you expect from budget cuts. Hid other skin the demonic one looks as bad.

5 Likes

Oh shut up about budget cuts.

Really.

24 Likes

Imperius the toy soilder

5 Likes

They may have it smaller so it’s not an obstruction in messy team fights.

3 Likes

#notmyimperiuswings

Here we go again

5 Likes

His wings are ok (could use some work tho) but his ingame/hud portrait is just plane awful, looks so amatuer.

1 Like

they do seem a little thin.

see tyrael has the long tendril wings that are all squiggly. which fits what we see. imperius though it seems like his wings might be folded back to far and not enough of the tendrils.

1 Like

iF tHeY dOnT fIx ImPeRiUs WiNgS i’M gOiNg To UnInStAlL!!1!!

4 Likes

I do want sligthly bigger and wider wings for him in the match.

4 Likes

Pimp Imp Wings!

1 Like

It might have something to do with trying to make Imperius’s model more distinguishable from Tryael’s.

Which is also why I assume they also made it so Imperius doesn’t float.

8 Likes

he already looks different. they look nothing alike. even wing style is different.

6 Likes

I hate that he walks. Tyrael and Malthael both hover and float. Imperius needs to do the same. That’s how Diablo angels roll.

1 Like

I’m more pissed at the portrait down below tbh, looks really odd, if anything they could try make it a 3/4 face or side view, doesn’t have to be the perfect face-toward the player position if the face looks quite bad/odd though

The in-game model looks fine, the portrait, the hero selection portrait and stuff = geez man change the angle/position, whatever, it’s archangel not an arach-face in golden armor

To be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him float in-game or in cinematics. He is usually standing or teleporting. I mean, he can fly but I don’t know if floating is required.

8 Likes

He’s too savage to use his wings.

10 bucks for a pair of bigger wings. Payment via mobile only.

5 Likes

Imperius skipped wing day and look what happens…

Seriously though, they do need to breath a little bit of life into them. It looks too much like Kerrigan’s bone wings.

They need to stick out a bit further from his body as they currently just droop straight down and they need a bit of life in them when he’s moving around. Stiffer than Tyrael’s sure, but at least a little bit more animation to them.

6 Likes

Why is he walking too? his walk animation is silly looking. All the other angels float and he’s the only one that walks?.. blegh.