( Suggestions ideas)Make heroes of the storm most epic game in gameing history this year( updated vers.)!

hmm…look so good of paper or theory…
But how would work well?!
From mine 4 years game xp looks.like a lot better cross check with current vers. of game.
You man looks like so smart than Blizz devs.
Maybe you must work with them?!:slight_smile:
Or be like his " adviser"…maybe?! :slight_smile:
I hope so Blizz take high attentione of your topic. :slight_smile:

Necromancy :disappointed:

1 Like

This person is OP(Brutalnot) on an alt acc, talking to himself in third person trying to make his idea look like its a good one.

Also on alt because his main got banned from the forums.

Just so ppl know some context

3 Likes

Well …let them be info…
But i want again explain at me about all ideas.and do not miss none suggestion.
With smart arfuments,facts,proofs.
I want to read big wall of texts.
I not leave you a lone.

Come on…say what you think…:slight_smile:

hmm…intersing suggestio ideas,dont you think?! :slight_smile:

Come oon…i did try so.many times to hear so.many players thoughts. Yes, to now few guys try reply to me in eu forum and here in reddit.
Tell me is it game be very well if be with my versione.

2 more ideas…

1.About promotion/demption games…

Work on new quest immun do not lose promotion games…
if player achieve MVP and if game is lose would be immun do not lose these games but if do not die after 18 in game lvl.

2…New ressurect team quest…
If 3 from team players do not die after 18 lvl,would have only 1 time to ressurect 1 from his death players.
With this new ressurect quest…a tleast players would be encouraged to play so carefuly after 18 in game lvl.
And then teams would had high a chance for counter back and won.
To now this current versione of death timer,chance to counter back is low if team lead with 2 or 3 lvls. If exist such new strict ressuret quest…then losest teams would had hight a chance to counter back.
Or such quest is like only 1 time reserve ressurect ability .

“bump up em bump e rumb”

How about… No.

"silence clown,just go play " get out

Time to stop the spam!

Which the huge wall of text.

Sad is fact high % from this young player base think with worng way and they lie himself can think with no wong way.

If you “think " my ideas bad,.you must explain to me why with smart facts, arguments,proofs.
Im feel tired and disapponed from high % young peoples wich only say to me " yours ideas bad or terrible”.
Or i feel also disappoined ,because player base or ignore or dont care when someone peoples ,like me and.many others try to help with better ideas.
If you are smart than me,then proof to me why this my game version is bad or so great.
I meet also so.many young peoples wich are.lazy to read all.my ideas and to think about them a.tleast.2 days or long time.
I know very well this…now would.pop up and say to me that…
" Not need i think so long time in your ideas, im enough smart and high intellected human who can define what ideas are so bad and what ideas so great.or exelent for few mins"…
Well then…proof it!

Accepting that idea isn’t great to the point you aren’t getting people commenting is also an option, if nobody is posting on your topic it’s really clear that nobody is interested in reading this weirdly formatted thread that is painful for the eye.

Also may I suggest to Stop bumping the thread with your other alt(s) and sharing it everywhere you can it’s pretty clear nobody is interested, quit it, you are going to get yourself in trouble with that spam.

There is already KDA ratio but I don`t think it have some influence on ranking or placement but sure must have.

For ranked points I agree MVP should get more,escape artist its not a big deal i guess if you play Genji,like for Stukov every game have SIlence,Malfurion Root,Deckard Trapper and so on.Its kind a funny.

Before I so loved to be hero from shadow,bad stats but so much things done,computer don`t recognize it,but people sure.
I changed my style playin now…

Am not sure this can be done,cuz now in chosen roles,somehow many players what they picked dont play or cant play.
So we coming on if system will match people on roles,again will be some issues.Can whenever you want to change your role also you cant stop someone to play what he dont want.

Already said in one post,there should be behavior police in game.
Insta ban with before warning.

Yeah…i know its my problem i didnt learn english language…
Look how many times i did edit my topic.

I know its important to know fully learned english language.

About i stop or not, i will not stop.
Because i would re wirte whole my topic of undestandble english language and because i know very well ,this my proposal game version would be best for game

And next time ignore my so worst grammar english language and explain why my ideas are so bad or wich are so great.
With smart arguments,proofs,facts.

To JoeCole…
I know very well this current MMR system is based and of our achieve 20 achievements and death ratio or stats.
But is not define perfectly . And because i already explain in main topic why need this new strict 20 Ranked/ 10 Unraked system non stop circle program system.
In past time i think to be increased number of needed games( was for Ranked 168h ingame time and 72 h ingame time with new count timer program) But re think again and re work needed requiment numbers games.
If still be in Ranked only,then players would lose these ranked points and games and cant define from time by time who player improve his game skill or not.
And like i already explain what human factors refflect of our game actions.

About this new needed punishment not picked class role and points… is needed to be added,because many players cant learn from his mistakes,cross check this current freedom version.

And please read all other my proposal ideas and say what you think.

" What you did said to me ,my child"?!"…" I cant hear well!"…" Im so old…my hearing is so low"…

I stop play until my best ideas be complated!

I had same topic in EU but with updated /new added ideas,here in US forum are not edited or update. Even i think to add more new ideas or suggestions about Quick Match.
(this is my alt account,ihateclowns)