( Suggestions ideas)Make heroes of the storm most epic game in gameing history this year( updated vers.)!

Accepting that idea isn’t great to the point you aren’t getting people commenting is also an option, if nobody is posting on your topic it’s really clear that nobody is interested in reading this weirdly formatted thread that is painful for the eye.

Also may I suggest to Stop bumping the thread with your other alt(s) and sharing it everywhere you can it’s pretty clear nobody is interested, quit it, you are going to get yourself in trouble with that spam.

There is already KDA ratio but I don`t think it have some influence on ranking or placement but sure must have.

For ranked points I agree MVP should get more,escape artist its not a big deal i guess if you play Genji,like for Stukov every game have SIlence,Malfurion Root,Deckard Trapper and so on.Its kind a funny.

Before I so loved to be hero from shadow,bad stats but so much things done,computer don`t recognize it,but people sure.
I changed my style playin now…

Am not sure this can be done,cuz now in chosen roles,somehow many players what they picked dont play or cant play.
So we coming on if system will match people on roles,again will be some issues.Can whenever you want to change your role also you cant stop someone to play what he dont want.

Already said in one post,there should be behavior police in game.
Insta ban with before warning.

Yeah…i know its my problem i didnt learn english language…
Look how many times i did edit my topic.

I know its important to know fully learned english language.

About i stop or not, i will not stop.
Because i would re wirte whole my topic of undestandble english language and because i know very well ,this my proposal game version would be best for game

And next time ignore my so worst grammar english language and explain why my ideas are so bad or wich are so great.
With smart arguments,proofs,facts.

To JoeCole…
I know very well this current MMR system is based and of our achieve 20 achievements and death ratio or stats.
But is not define perfectly . And because i already explain in main topic why need this new strict 20 Ranked/ 10 Unraked system non stop circle program system.
In past time i think to be increased number of needed games( was for Ranked 168h ingame time and 72 h ingame time with new count timer program) But re think again and re work needed requiment numbers games.
If still be in Ranked only,then players would lose these ranked points and games and cant define from time by time who player improve his game skill or not.
And like i already explain what human factors refflect of our game actions.

About this new needed punishment not picked class role and points… is needed to be added,because many players cant learn from his mistakes,cross check this current freedom version.

And please read all other my proposal ideas and say what you think.

" What you did said to me ,my child"?!"…" I cant hear well!"…" Im so old…my hearing is so low"…

I stop play until my best ideas be complated!

I had same topic in EU but with updated /new added ideas,here in US forum are not edited or update. Even i think to add more new ideas or suggestions about Quick Match.
(this is my alt account,ihateclowns)

How has this guy not been banned and how has the thread not been locked for the constant selfbumps.

1 Like

Hey…you are really strange people(even i wonder if you human)…
Instead think with this way…allow peoples wich want to help to game with better ideas!
Even i doubt so.much to have 20 IQ.
One from reason why stoped play,because exist so many trash peoples like you.
If you was high intellected ,then you will not reply with such stup*d question.
And you will reply to me to say what you think about my ideas or rate it or explain with smart arguments ,facts,proofs why are bad or so great.
Even im sure you play so bad cross check with me.
And if you are so good person or high intellected ,then you will support peoples like me (not only me).
With is your logic you stop such peoples like me.
What you want the game be with this trash game version?!?!
Enswer me clown!.

The hilarious irony of a guy who can’t even write coherent sentences and paragraphs properly questioning other peoples intellect.

Don’t spend so much time on the forums and go back to school.

Because you suck at writing.

Write properly, get taken seriously.

Not rocket science.

1 Like

I still wait your thoughs from smart and high intellected US player base…

You can have the best idea in the world, and the forum trolls will try to tear you down by attacking you, your level, your second language, etc.

Don’t let it get to you. Be you.