Mac M3: Stable? Performance?

I would like to know if the game is stable with Mac M3 (base, pro, max) ?
What kind of performance are you getting?

I did not see any video of the game using Mac M3 on youtube.

EDIT:

Performance: I purchased an iMac M3, 16Gb RAM and got 60fps (vsync on) at high settings (but with texture at low, because it take too much VRAM Memory for the GPU).

Stable: The game is stable (no regression after updating from iMac2017 to iMac M3). On MacOs, I still have the clicking talent bug when clicking on the portrait which required clicking 5-6 times to finally access the talents.

Due to M3 being a better M2, the performance should be very good. I do not know how stable or bug free it is.

In a word: terrible. I retired my desktop PC in favor of my M3 Max MBP for everything including gaming. Since HotS is one of the only games I play, I figured it would be a pretty easy transition. I was not expecting how poorly the Mac version plays. For whatever reason clicking the Hero portrait (for talent upgrades and such) has become a hit or miss issue, and don’t get me started on the random 1-2 second freezes and stuttering. The Mac version of this game is a mess.

Try a wired connection in case it is a wireless connection issue. Otherwise if it still persists it could be due to issues with Metal’s equivalent of shaders being compiled and/or cached.

I just did the macOS upgrade to 14.4, before that I was getting a constant 120hz (with it set to limit to 120) with maxed out settings outside of complex play … now I am getting 62 hz in the menu and play from 120hz dropping all the way down to ~50hz sometimes. This is only a few days apart from the recent maintenance outage with hots so I don’t know if also there was a release that patched something and made it less frame-rate stable but – I have an m3 max with 48gb ram, surprised to see jitters and wondering what settings I may need to turn down from their highest possible values now.