Love the game. Stop pairing me with reported troll pls

it is not good joke i report troll AFK and next game you pairing wit him and next AGAIN and all report him but next game is in my team AGAIN

IT IS CREAZY!!!

Reporting someone doesn’t prevent them from matching with you. Otherwise you could just report players that are better than you to get easier matchups.

In order to avoid playing with someone, /whisper them (you don’t have to actually say anything) and look at their status. When it changes to either “offline” or “in game”, you’re free to queue without them.

1 Like

NONSENSE if i report better player i have in team potatoes/afk and enemy have better players :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Extending the given example the other way, you could report the “worse” players to force them onto the enemy team, allowing you to arrange matches to some extent. Especially on a region/mmr that has a low population.

1 Like

In the age of scalable servers/optical connections, separate a region is just marketing :poop:

I’ll pay for this fx :rofl: :star_struck:

It is needed for RTS games like HotS to have playable latency. Going from 50ms to 100+ms makes a huge difference to how well you can stutter step, dodge hazards, e.t.c. HotS has absolutely no lag compensation, like many of the competitor MOBAs do, so any latency you can feel.

1 Like

matchmaking can also count on latency… :wink: but it is about :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: