Lost Progress After Years

I logged in to the game after not playing for a few years and it appears as if the account is new. This means that I do not have any of my previous progress/character unlocks. Is there any way to remedy this and get back all the progress I had made before? I have confirmed that this is the same account as before (friends logged in and confirmed it is the name on their friends list) I have confirmed that I am in the correct region (USA) but checked the others just in case.

1 Like

Hey there,

If you have been away for a while, return only to find all progress gone, it is typically because you have more than one Battle.net account and are logging into the wrong one.

I recommend checking any other emails you control for a Battle.net account and then checking that account for your Heroes of the Storm progress. If you need assistance with recovering a lost acct you would need to submit a ticket as no one on the forums can assist with an account recovery issue.

Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, then click contact support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.