Loot boxes keep crashing the game

when select loot tab it crash and i didnt even open a single one i have 8 loot boxes. i show you a video that is not letting me in. - YouTube

SpaceBoySB,

Do you happen to have an Intel 6XX series graphics card? There has been an issue with crashing at the loot tab with older Intel drivers. Installing newer Intel drivers tends to fix this issue.

If you do not have an Intel card or need further assistance finding the correct driver, please post a DxDiag.

Obtaining System Files

Please use the Preformatted Text option when posting this information by pasting your information in, highlighting it and pressing the </> button above the text box.

Your information should be in a box like this.
1 Like

Howdy SpaceBoySB!

I just wanted to start by saying thank you for taking the time to provide a video. You are awesome! Sometimes the longest part of troubleshooting is getting an understanding of exactly what is going wrong for a user. The faster and clearer someone can get this information across to support or the community, the better chance we can provide more accurate and a clearer path to directly troubleshooting the problem itself instead of having to narrow it down.

I agree with Calystol. I would just add to double check you have the latest version of Windows 10 1809 before you attempt to update the driver. Steps on how to update manually can be found Here.

Another common reason for this type of startup error is due to a third party conflict. Something in the background is conflicting with the game’s ability to interact with the OS/Drivers properly thus it just doesn’t start. If the OS and GPU driver update doesn’t help, try placing the system into Selective Startup. Note: Make sure to restart the system to get into this mode before you retest the game.

Then if the issue continues, follow the steps above to get us your Dxdiag. :slight_smile:

Again thank you!