Looking for a coach. I’m gold 1-2

I am looking for a coach. I am looking to up my skills and need some advice/pointers. Willing to pay. Please post battle net tag as proof. I will vet first.

Will use discord. For communications.

I am looking to get some coaching depending on time available. The person needs to be masters or gm.

I find this game fun and I do play some what regularly as time allows but want to up my gaming skills.

1 Like

Free basic advice from diamond. Soak and camps over winning random fights. Do not change your picks for anyone. Premades if possible.

1 Like

That’s poor advice when you consider: #1- Most players are stupid, #2- Most player’s extent of “strategy” is diving in non-stop. Even when outnumbered. Some may even feel they’re “not playing the game right” if they aren’t constantly throwing themselves at the enemy and slugging it out. #3- Thus often the best move is sticking to your crew like their babysitter and doing all you can to ensure their survival.

Now from my experience, you indeed have characters like Murky, Zagara and the Vikings, who are AWESOME at their soak game and can have devastating results (those three are among my most hated characters for that exact reason). For them? They should definitly be soaking 95% of the time because it’s what those characters are designed to do. But for most other characters: You are best sticking with whatever crew of morons you’re stuck with and backing them up as effectively as possible, while they’re diving in the whole match.

It always annoys me to see characters like Azmo up-top, alone, attempting their best murky impression and soak game. An Azmo’s place should be staying glued to his team of morons, backing them up and dunking as much as possible (w/occasional lasers) for max stacks & Dmg.

The longer you’re not with your team, the worse it will be for them. because they’ll be diving in continuously without you.

Hi, I’m available to coach you.
I am Karah, a former semi-professional player within the Nantes Esport structure in 2019.
I peaked 4th place on the ladder on the EUW server during season 1 of 2019 during which I was the most active.
Here is my battle.tag: Karah#21189 (EUW server)
Here is my discord: Karah#4527

Hey I’m on NA server. Are you able to do it on NA?

1 Like

Hey, ofc there is no problem !

If you have a player who is doing that 1v5 fights and feeding all game, good chance you have a lane that is not being soaked, It doesnt matter what heroes you have. Anyone can soak. The point here is to not miss the big waves of soak and do not be the guy dying and overextending.

You are shouting senselessly into the void. I shall repeat myself:

#1- Most players are stupid. Oh, sure, you might be a military genius but i assure you…majority of players aren’t.

#2- Most players are not only stupid but, will follow their own “strategy” regardless of what you say. In most cases attempting to talk sense into them or coach them, will only result in arguments and or, you being reported.

#3- For most players the fullest extent of their “strategy” is diving in and slugging it out the whole match. Even when they are outnumbered, they will continue to push.

#4- Every moment you’re not with your team, they are diving in without your help. They WILL die…and they WILL feed the enemy a buffet if you let them…

#5- You want to win the match or don’t you? Well you can’t do that if you have a team of morons charging into their deaths the whole time. So what are YOU going to do? Roll over and eat the loss every time? Or…

#6- The best course of action in many cases: Dedicate yourself to backing up your crew of morons as effectively as possible.

#7- The kicker here is the enemy team is probably filled with the same composition of crap players. In the end, the match will be decided by how well the Good players on each team back-up their crew of fools.

#8- The exception to these rules is, if there are characters like Zagara, Murky, Vikings and other characters that seem tailor-made to soak the enemy team into the grave. In which case, screw your team. You need to break from the pack and dedicate your efforts to stopping their soak game. And it HAS to be YOU! Don’t expect one of your moron team mates to do this. Even if they listen, before long they’ll stop to join the team-fight for an objective or something and then forget about it. Meanwhile Zagara or murky is soaking top or bottom all day long, unhindered.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with that first part. A large part of the good players left this game when bliz gave up on it.

Yes I agree with 2 as well. This is why you turn off chat and become a part of the problem. But if you do it right you can carry. Thus the comment of focusing on soak and camps at proper times.

Being with your team often is not gonna make a difference. Or its gonna create more deaths than just the 1 and you going in with them at the wrong times is not gonna make any changes to the outcome.

Sonya is a good example of you can focus 1 lane and get good soak, but you can also time out soloing some camps to let them push while you go aid the team at the obj.

2 Likes

I’ll be contacting you shortly in the next day or two.

1 Like

Holy Jesus that’s about as wrong as it could be :stuck_out_tongue: Azmo can apply a lot of pressure and should be used both in fights and macro. I don’t know why people dissociâtes those 2 things. Clear lane fast then go with team for obj. You’re supposed to fit wave clears between fights and skirmishes.

I’m a very accomplished Azmo and Hammer player. That’s how i win most of my matches with each: Staying glued to my team of morons and nuking whatever’s in front of them. I try to keep my absence’s in team fights to a bare minimum. The longer i’m gone? The worse it will be for them. Because they’ll be diving in without me.

And an Azmo(or Hammer) that’s soaking lanes, pretending to be Murky? That team will be severely lacking without their Big damage dealer around to blast the enemy in team fights.

I understand but weaving in waves in between fights makes a huge difference ! Your team will slowly have the cap lead. Soaking is like using a cheat code until diamond :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok. What azmo talent-build do YOU pick?

Thats the thing, azmo can be fairly customizable depending on maps and if you wanna be more splitpush or team fight oriented. But you can soak extremely well with the lvl 7 talent master of destruction which gives azmo a fast way to clear waves and soak.

Why the heck would anyone want coaching for this game??? It isn’t even remotely close to competitive anymore. It’s a joke.

Speak for yourself. I’ve been having some MEAN matches lately against some harsh competition. And HOTS has always been a very competitive game and remains as such.

The downside is A) HOTS is, according to everyone’s grandma, a so-called “dead game” and B) HOTS is one of those games that takes a long, LOOOOOOONG time to get good at.

Having a veteran player that already knows a lot can seriously cut down on that learning curve though.

I have had a few things come up. I’ll still contact you. If your still interested. Life happened! I may just be a bit before.

1 Like

Np, contact me when you can !

Would also be happy to help coach. I have been playing since the Beta (6 years) and have racked up more than 5000 levels. I play way too much. I am a diamond player, I went 8-1 in storm league and I’ve gotten a lot of people into diamond 1. We went 10-1 in storm league to get my friend into diamond 1. I play heroes of the storm religiously, I don’t like playing a lot of games I like getting really good at one of them. If you want any info let me know.