Logging into US server even tho EU is selected in launcher

So, im from EU, and region that is selected in launcher is EU, but when i click play, it changes into US and i have to change it in game to EU and than log in… how do i fix this? i reinstaled the game, reseted in-game settings, deleted all the files related to HotS…

Howdy!

Sounds like a setting isn’t saving. You may wish to try clearing the Blizzard app cache files Here. See if that helps! Thanks!

So, i did everything as it was described in link you gave me, followed every step, and it didnt work, still transfers me to US when im entering the game, even tho EU is set in launcher…
P.S. i know its not your game, but do you maybe know why i cant select WoW Classic in my launcher? :slight_smile:

Blejach,

These two issues are probably related actually! Let’s try nuking the entire application and retrying. First, you need to uninstall the desktop app.

After that’s done, delete these files:

1. Press Windows+R to open the “Run” prompt
  2. Type one of the below locations and press enter:
    %programdata%
    %temp%
    %appdata%
    %localappdata%
  3. Delete any folders which say Blizzard, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment
  4. Repeat steps 2/3 for all 4 locations above
  5. Grab a new battle.net application installer from our website and run it

This should fix the outdated build which is preventing you from installing classic, and hopefully should also let you toggle correctly to EU.

that worked perfecly, thank you very much! :slight_smile: