Let's build a hero

Trait: Sleepwalker
Passive: Can still move while sleeping, but is silenced and unable to attack. Damage taken while asleep does not wake him; instead, each time damage is taken, nearby allies are healed and nearby enemies take damage equal to 20% of the damage taken.

Active: Put self to sleep for 3 seconds.

1 Like

If you’re going to do Blizzard’s job for them, start by picking a real character from a game. None of this “original character in the nexus” nonsense.

Nobody asked you.

If you are so smart, go somewhere else and make concepts by yourself. We are having fun here.

?
But Armor of Dream Shield was physical and magical already.

5 Likes

Tux, this thread is just for fun. If you’re going to write in that manner you should at least know your stuff. Hero and Skin Suggestions is over here where you will find many threads about “real characters” from other Blizzard IP’s.

8 Likes

It’s only a buff to the Spell side of the Armor, so the Physical stays the same as base but only the Spell is buffed by the Talent. I added “for clarification” but it might have been more confusing than anything :eyes:

3 Likes

what will he look like tho? ‘-’

Idk why but I’m envisioning Snorlax from Pokemon lol

3 Likes

Lol, I’m pretty close to it, got a big bear-like guy in light blue pajamas in my mind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Level 13 Talent: Nightmare Repellant
The Shield will nullify the first root, stun, or silence the target is affected by. This effect can only be triggered once per shield.

3 Likes