Let us (those who didn't get the chance) get Battle raptors

I mean like men . First of all I didn’t know that this game existed back in 2017 ,I started playing 1 year ago and I just found out about Battle Raptor mount and if yall know how it looks like then you would agree that it’s gorgeous especially the blue ones. I 'm a huge fan of everything related to dinos and knowing that I can’t earn it anymore just hurts my feelings. It’s been 6 years since the realese of these mounts and there is no counterpart in the store of them. I 've seen some devs talking about disrespecting the time people spend to earn these mounts and they should stay exclusive. To any devs reading this I guarantee you that most of people who earned them if not all , will tell you that it’s ok to bring them back , like hell the item might not be exclusive in itself anymore but people who earned it had exclusive time with it of 6 years , 6 YEARS! They doesn’t have to be in store but to give them as rewards for certain amount of wins in next season of ranked . I’m a hardcore grinder and dino fan and feeling of not being able to earn the blue battle raptor is horrible and too much for me.

Yesterday I was playing with someone who had that mount and when asked how did he get it he said ''I don’t know ,maybe from some kind of an event or something. He didn’t know how he got his hands on fan favourite mount .

Devs listen I know you said that you’re abandoning development of hots and there will be no major updates anymore , I’m not even asking for making a new similar mount since you said yourselves that there will be no major updates for the game and I know that. All I’m asking is to press one button and make battle raptors not exclusive .

Please consider my proposal

Honestly if the competitive scene for the game is really this dead, why not sell the old mounts again? Charge real money for them, get something out of this.

The raptors are great mounts for Zul’jin, so, make it happen please?