Leoric's Phantom still doesn't exist

Thanks for the patch notes finally making the game playable again instead of a baneling bullet-h3ll simulator, but can you PLEASE add Leoric’s phantom back to the game? It has been 9 months since a bug took it away. DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR. I’ve tried reporting in bugs but it’s clear the one guy they got working on the game doesn’t check the bugs section of the forums - I’m not entirely sure that any of these forums get checked over the reddit forums of hots anyway. :confused:

It’s a very cool mount, one I had to play seasonal Diablo 3 content to unlock, give it back. For that matter, give back the g-string tychus skins you took away and give us a shot at the lunar festival skins you completely glanced over this year. But boy am I glad for Christmas to start in a month and end one year from now!

3 Likes

Since Leoric got buffed recently… do I witnessed the start of a new bandwagon hero? This time Leoric? :crazy_face: Ironically my first match was already with one picking Leoric.

I guess my otp time with Leoric comes to an end.

This post has nothing to do with Leoric.

3 Likes

Then he’s living up to his lore. You’re not supposed to see him. Use your imagination.

4 Likes

It’s a gender-less Horse.
Edit* Next dumb comment from an 1000+ career forum poster, please.

I dare you to write a better argument that does not point out peoples post count.

3 Likes

There it is! /10 chars

:memo: :memo: :memo:

2 Likes

do I have to stop playing leoric now in fear of getting balance complaint whispers after matchers ;-;

3 Likes

posting literally once a day, on rare occassions twice

career

Lul

1 Like

Gee, if I had realized it was going to hurt your feelings then I wouldn’t have said it. I’m sorry :slight_smile:

So you admit you are a troll. Enjoy the mute. Attacking others who have high post count while keeping your own post count as low as you can just so you dont fall down in your own trap :rofl:

2 Likes

? I am apologizing for wounding another “fellow” forum poster’s feelings accidentally. My low post count, as you say, is because I’d rather play the game than seemingly whine or take to discussions about it as a hobby. Trolling would be like commenting on someone’s post, regardless of the boon you’d offer to the zeitgeist or discussion, just to finger wag and placate morale superiority over a trite topic…

But with 8000+ posts on the hots forums I’m sure with a brief inspection I’ll just see more of the same from you, right quick.

Edit: hidden account too, can’t be too sanctimonious then.

1 Like

I’m not sure why the OP is being attacked? The OP is requesting that the Leoric Phantom Mount be returned to their collection. Many people had it disappear at about the same time the bug with the Pink Cycle caused problems with many players collections.

I don’t think this is an unreasonable request.

5 Likes

I agree with you that that mount is cool and I’ll check for myself if it’s still missing.

Also not sure about the hostile comments. Sorry for that.

3 Likes

I think people misread the OP (not sure how) and confused the missing mount with the recent changes made to Leoric.

4 Likes

A lot of the ppl don’t read everything they respond to.

2 Likes

I missed that mount from my collection forever (at least since the pink Tracer mount bug, unfortunately I clicked on that and lost a lot of stuff). Just tried to make light of a desperate situation, I don’t know if it’ll ever be fixed with current dev resources. Hope it will.

The missing mounts thing happened like last November so it’s been almost a year.

1 Like

I lost the mount too. As you say, I don’t have high hopes of getting it back with the current situations HOTS finds itself in. :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe the Phantom horses were disabled because they’re OP?

1 Like