Can't use (the mount) Leoric's Phantom

Continuing the discussion from Leoric's Phantom still doesn't exist:

The bug started back last December, I posted about it in August. I’m certain many others have also posted about it as well. I tried to open a direct ticket but Blizzard redirects to either “ask the community for help” or to post in the bug forums.

(THE MOUNT) Leoric’s Phantom is recorded as being in the mount tab of the collection page, but I cannot select it for any character loadout. I own it. I used it for several years and then as some of you may know Blizzard bugged it out of the game last December, (possibly further back than that). I’d just like the mount back that I earned from playing the Diablo 3 season.

3 Likes

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay?..

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

Came back to play, the Leoric’s Phantom Charger is still missing. This apathy is what caused me to stop paying and playing last time…