Language problem with latinos

I am playing a lot of StormLeague and i ve got a lot of Latinos these time, lots of them don t follow ping or calls, they do what they want and don t speak english at all, well … they don t understand a word in english…

last one whisp me that : primero no hablo ingles wey

Is it possible to not match these people with Canadian in StormLeague or with people in Quebec ? Thank

I mean we re on NA server, they have their Brazilian , i would rather wait 1 hour before finding a match then playing with people that do not understand the language server. Or why not put a report option : Do not speak English so the system could find them and put them together !

This is not a racist post , it s just to find a way to have better game experience.

1 Like

Blizzard does not care about this. They want people to not understand each other to create more trolling.

1 Like

I’m a South American player, let’s start with that.
BR server is for South American people; Latinos come from South America, Central America and North America Latinos live in pretty much 80% of the American continent, so a lot of latinos will obviously play on NA instead of BR; deal with it and don’t be a racist c*nt.

I also play on NA instead of BR servers because i seriously hate playing with latinos, for many reasons, so i can understand being annoyed by some of them; But there are also quite a few yankees or Canadians that troll, insult continuously and are plainly toxic AF and you don’t see anyone making posts saying “I’m so tired of gringos being arseholes”.

There’s a thing called not putting yourself to the level of the toxic players you are playing with. Be better, if they are being toxic, silence them, don’t talk to them (that makes everything worse), you are not going to make someone be less toxic by insulting them back or by being racist; just focus on doing your thing and doing it as perfect as you can; and just ignore the trolls.

1 Like

Better “latinos” than potatoes…

They are often the same

As someone who plays in NA, i can seriously tell you that most North Americans are as trash if not actually worst, than latinos; because not only you guys are potato level too, but you also believe yourselves better and are usually quite racist/Xenophobic.

cry me a fkn river. he simply wants north american servers to be english speaking. which is completely fair. crybaby

1 Like