Lagging out with Blizzard Weather Effect

Is anyone else having this issue, The Blizzard Weather effect seems to lag me out of the game almost half the time. My internet is fine and i am even able to run other things but Hots keeps me in a perpetual reconnecting screen that never reconnects. Until i am finally given a message that i have been dropped from the game. I dont seem to have this issue for the lighting or fog weather effects.

1 Like

Hey, Hufflepuffed! There is a known issue with weather effects causing FPS drops, though I have not seen any issues with this causing connection issues. I’ll keep a look out for similar reports and issues.

It may be related to what’s causing the weather effects performance issues, but with a different symptom. Here’s the forum thread for the weather effects performance issues:

Just to get a better idea of the reconnecting problem, could you provide a WinMTR test? Run the test until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)