Starting today, every time I end a match I get kicked off with the error you have been disconnected because another computer is using your account.
Check security and no unusual logins, I have the authenticator app installed and even changed my password.
I don’t use VPN either and play hots all the time, first time seeing this error.
Same thing is happening to me too
Same here, same message. Have to keep signing back in. Tried restarting computer, even changed my password because I got nervous.
Same keeps happening to me. Its happened every few games, right at the end, after level 20. I quickly Alt F4 because I waited to the end of the game and it still never reconnects. The game starts to stutter for a few frames, then completely freezes and is stuck in reconnecting. It just happened this last game. I was able to quickly reboot HotS and get back into the game, only for it to happen again 1 minute later. EXTREMELY annoying. Now I’m stuck in leaver status and I know for a fact our last game was a win. Fix your game that you abandoned Blizzard. The players who pay for your salaries havent abandoned the game.