Is this game still around?

Would you like a hug? I think you need a hug. You come across as a bit stressed out. Maybe some warm milk and a lullaby.

4 Likes

id love some. thx for worrying about me.

I’m annoyed they keep allowing Elon to keep naming things…

I read it as “tonight” and I hate it.

2 Likes

Care Bears are pretty gangster when people mess with happiness. :rainbow: :heart:

2 Likes

Can confirm.

4 Likes

Is thats why you think HOTS failed?

1 Like

If you enjoy Dota or LOL better then why comment here about how Hots is ? You should spend more time playing those games instead of trying to argue with people who already accepted how Hots has become and still enjoy it.

Just dont get mad about the problems those games got aswell. LOL and Dota are far from perfect games. They still got thier own problems including a 10x more toxic community. And dont forget the 30 min you gonna spend last hitting to get gold and if you fall behind cause you are not skilled enough to do that your toxic team will report you.

And your hyper carry expect you to feed him with gold cause if you just take 10 gold from him from a missclick you get reported.

5 Likes

I really don’t understand the people that think its better but still t roll this game.

1 Like

Its called trolling. That would be like I went to the sub-Reddit of those two games and called thier game trash when I dont even play it.

They are secretly Dota/LOL spies that lurk on game forums of games they hate and tries to promote thier own game here.

I get it but to hold onto hate and anger is like stabbing yourself and expecting others to die.

2 Likes