Input delay despite good ping?

Just started playing hots again and there seems to be a heavy delay on everything I do even though my ping is always really good. I googled and found several other posts mentioning the same thing but no one has found a fix before.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Tried reduce mouse lag, lowering gfx settings-- i never used to have this problem back then. Every other blizzard game works fantastically for me

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if you found a fix this issue. I am experiencing the same problem.

Hi, did you find any solution for this issue? i want to play hots but its imposible with this input lag, i have less that 30 ms but it feels like playing at 220ms, Thank You!

Is that 30ms your ping to the ISP or to the HotS server?

You can check your HotS ping by pressing ctrl+alt+F while you are in a match.

With ctrl + alt +F enabled my ping is 30 ms on my ISP, i play other games and works pretty fine (Overwatch, Valorant, LoL…etc), but playing hots feels like 220 ms, because maybe something is wrong with hots, there are a lot of people with the same problem but any solutions

hi was wondering if you ever found a solution? this issue mind boggles me bc i thought that it was just how the game was designed, but it is so frustrating.