Increasingly Severe Crashing

The title tells the story.
The past 20 or so times I have tried to play, the game has crashed. About 75% of the time, I have to force a restart of my computer, due to several minutes of ongoing non-responsiveness, and a glitchy HoTS image dominating my monitor.
I assumed a new patch would fix whatever this was, but it hasn’t. I’ve run Scan/Repair several times, updated my drivers, and reinstalled once.
Sometimes I receive an error notification indicating that HoTS has “been blocked from accessing graphics”, but this is not consistent.
It may be worth noting that I do not have this issue with WoW, HS, or any other game.
I hope there’s a quick fix staring me in the face, because I would very much like to be able to play this rad game.

Hey, AbsherHeals!

This is a graphics driver crash issue. Please completely uninstall your current Intel graphics driver and install the following driver: Download Intel Drivers and Software

You will need to remove the previous driver before installing this one, or you will get a compatibility error. Once the driver is fully up to date, please try to see if it happens again.

I uninstalled my graphics driver via Device Manager, but failed to download the new DCH graphics driver. There was a notification that my system doesn’t meet the requirements needed. Unfortunately it didn’t say what exactly what requirement. What are some possible next steps?

Hey, AbsherHeals! This means that the driver is incorrect or the Driver and OS versio ndoesn’t match. Does the system requirements error come up when using the Intel Driver Assistant?

If there’s compatibility issues with the driver, this is due to it using the proprietary drivers from the system manufacturer. Please provide DxDiag files to check. Place the DxDiag between (~~~~) It should look like so:

~~~~
DxDiag
~~~~