Incoming Transmission (New Hero Teaser)

The real issue now is that we’ll have to endure another week before the second teaser.

1 Like

In general the heroes come from that franchise have mechanics that are not at all healthy or suitable for what is a moba, and to that we add that they only make a copy paste of what they are in ow. Maybe in that game is a shooter work but not in a moba.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is next day on 10 AM in their time.

3 Likes

On Easter?

Iirc each teased release had 2-3 weekly teasers before the reveal. I’d be glad to be proven wrong though.

If the regular pattern is followed, next teaser tomorrow then reveal, spotlight and PTR on monday.

Twitter posts can be done time delayed beforehand, and the launcher pretty sure has similar functionality.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

So i guess that means when kaeo said

He meant patches in general and not hero releases specifically

3 Likes

I don’t know where you are getting that data but all teasers have followed the following pattern:

• Saturday First Teaser
  • Sunday Second Teaser
  • Monday Reveal and PTR
9 Likes

u know been following this game for a while. and most teasers ppl have about a 50/50 chance with. its gonna be some random person u never thought of then go damn i love um.

Anduin has already been leaked through the store so most speculations being him is nothing new in the first place, of course there could be a slight chance of being someone else entirely, but considering he was revealed in the store before he was taken down, I doubt it won’t be him.

probably so, I don’t think Easter Monday is a holiday in the US like in most of EU.

That’s Anduin. Has been leaked a few days ago.

Maybe I just have bad memory.

Was Malthael candle teaser also a 3 days one?

I believe so. His was a weird one though, because rather than post his PTR or spotlight, the reveal was his model and kit on the Heroes of the Storm website.

Afaik his teasers was 3 candles that every day one of the candle’s fire went out until he was revealed.

Deathwing confirmed.

Wait a second…

Deathwing obv… (if I say it often enough…)

1 Like

It is possible it’s Deathwing. The yellow could be flames, and the blue and yellow could be an alliance crest that Deathwing is “chest bursting” from.

Haha jokes doesn’t get old. :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Our summons have been heed
Manduin is comig!!!
Praise the nexus
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes