Impossible to climb?

And Objectives in heroes of the storm are mostly a trap, how many time you lost teamates cuz someone want to take Dragon at the middle and the ennemy team rushed on you ?

How many time someone try to take an objective on Cursed Hollow by himself and get killed and then you lost the game ?

How many time someone try to take Volskaya point alone without waiting his teamates, "OHH the objective you are all late, that s all your fault " and then you lost the game

I have plenty of theses. How many time you have a no brainer in your team that out pushed to ennemy gates and get killed instead regrouping and try to gank someone ?

Intelligence is decaying my friends, Intellectual is exponentially getting stupid.
welcome to 2020

Look, am not a great player, not the best or anywhere near that, but am decent enough to carry bronze and silver games, and thats what that is. Bronze is not meant to be a rank where you expect your team mates to play good, or the enemy team even. Bronze is where people who are learning the game are, people who are not good at map awareness, objectives, 1v1s, people who do not understand how XP works and so on and so on. So if you are indeed good, bronze should be very very easy.

I recently logged on an old account i had where it was in plat, i did my placement ad somehow ended up in bronze with 3-0 placements. I did 13-0 before my first lose. 2 Days later i was in Gold with something like 25-5 or something. You see the connection? Plat players can carry Bronze silver games. Master players can most likely carry up to Diamond. I feel like you can always carry 2 divisions below you.

What i did was , do what my team doesnt do. They dont soak XP? i would spend 90% of the game on pushing, sometimes i even pushed a lane to core and ended the game while my team was mindless fighting every chance they had, and the enemy team is also bronze, so they wont think " oh that guy is pushing bot, we better stop him" they think " Great 4v5 lets kill them all"

Oh and stats are something, but def not an indicator

Like someone suggested, watch Fan videos on youtube where he goes from Bronze to GM, you can Def not do what he did, but it def helps learn a few things. And his videos are 100% up to date