I'm the guy who post a lot, AMA

I'm already regreting the creation of this thread, pls be gentle
8 Likes

Why rainbow poo? Why Tracer? What nerfs would you give Tracer so that she isn’t so ObViOuSlY op?

1 Like

How would you adjust or downsize game modes to support better matchmaking?

1 Like

How much time do you spend on the forums daily?
Do you also enjoy your stay here, or is it more an uncontrollable commitment to show dominance over your fellow peers by staying #1?

I´m already Tracer??

2 Likes

Which of your previous post you made was your favorite or you find your best and which one would you rather erase from memories lol ?

Logan hates that Emoji.

Because I wanna be Tracer.

Reduce basic attack by 1, Jumper increases Blink cooldown by an additional 1 (11 seconds → 12), Ricochet bounce damage deals 50% instead of 100%.

I don’t know.

3 hours to 18 hours, mostly keeping it on another tab and forgetting it.

I enjoy my stay here… sometimes, some of the people are just unbearable but I won’t tell which is which, I don’t care much about being number 1.

You already Genji.

3 Likes

Would you accept a more appropriate name change? SpamiSha perhaps?

2 Likes

Yes.

No.

1 Like

What happened to your Tracer avatar/pic?

Why devote so much time to the forums?

Also how? Im here around the clock if im not sleeping but im still dwarfed by your numbers.

2 Likes

Why do you hate me so much

I think my favorites are once I put my heart and soul in formatting and creating them which I think they were a good test in using the HTML format that is available on the forums.

Examples:

The ones that I would like to erase from my memory are the one that made me cringe after reading them again, ehhhh ahhhh.

Update:

As I’m writing this I noticed that the two guide threads for D.Va and Tracer have an issue with images, today I took some time fixing that for the Tracer guide and will do the same for the D.Va one, sorry that this had to happen.

1 Like

Why do you call so much hate from me to ya?

I change avatars a lot.

Because I’m bored and I have nothing to do in my free time, that wasn’t really the case for example in the last 4 days, my activity took a dumpster fire here because I started playing Skyrim again, theif style is really lit and never tried it before, I’m a mage type of guy person.

Only you can figure this out, think of it as a game, solve the puzzle.

Because I love you.

4 Likes

Yes I am, I think this fine masterpiece will only be understood by the few who commit to art, thank you for bringing this up.

1 Like

Why are you insult me by Khala Embrace?
It hurts :frowning:

3 Likes

You don’t understand, Khala’s Embrace is OP and you go and pick Khala’s Light, heresy at it finest.

1 Like

I’M HERESY BY MYSELF!

1 Like

SamiShamWoW

there you go. now you are an “AsSeenOnTV” product.
:slight_smile:

do you like that one?

1 Like