I'm moving to europe

In-game obviously. I’m tired of this region (NA) so I’ll try luck there.
Several people complain about the high ping but I barely notice it (bow before my superior 3rd world internet connection!). In my first game, I got paired with several potatoes but oh boy, European potatoes are way better.
Wish me luck in this new adventure.

11 Likes

SL is fine on EU. So far i only had one flamer after 11 games played.

2 Likes

I can’t play on NA cause of lag (I cant play in general atm but lol) are players really this bad? Come on now

Don’t forget to add me in friendlist if you still didn’t.

Welcome.

1 Like

One more name to watch out for in games; good luck to you over here.

Sincerely,
a euro super-potatoe

damn. maybe I should go to europe…

Good everything is better here!
Faster queue times, harder matches
More divers, less only spanish speaking people

1 Like

And we have a lot of russians.

For NA, it’s the future of Hots for ranked anyway. The population will decrease more and more.

What makes European players better in your opinion?

And better food!

2 Likes

They truly are. Most games of any MOBA are just unpaid babysitting.

1 Like

Good luck, if I could handle the latency I’d join you! EU is the most active server, the more active players the better the match making. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You said this line in another thread yesterday and from my experiences it’s so true! I’m constantly trying to calm people down who are fighting with each other and make peace in draft. I have often felt like a kindergarten teacher. :expressionless:

1 Like

Basicly because of the higher population, there are more players in the game so its more difficult to climb up. So you need to improve your skills or stand out to be good

1 Like

Add me gishki#1202.

I’ll show you how a main assassin player plays, you bring the heals I bring the kills.

2 Likes

I want to go to Europe for real. Probably even stay.

No creo que sea buena idea; un día jugué ahí y tuve más de 200 de Ping. Y ambos somos del mismo país.

Pero sí, estoy casi segur@ que ahí los jugadores son mejores.

Hey, I just tried playing on EU, and I’m not lagging.

Lo estuve midiendo y tuve un promedio de 113 ping, lo cual es varias veces mejor que le online de nintendo. Tengo 30 megas nada más

1 Like

I belong to Sami. You need to deserve my healing.

You will prove yourself during our games.

https://imgflip.com/i/43rbfl

1 Like