If I write this, would people read?

Write me when. Right now im fine with QM and other games

One thing that never changes is you being toxic :face_with_monocle: if you wanna do the im better then silvers card. Put up your profile and lets see where you are

5 Likes

I’m silver and I think my advice is great. Prove me wrong.

@OP, just make the thread. It will be helpful to those who want to learn Abathur.

4 Likes

Considering how much we wrecked while playing with Lena (which had to mean we were fighting platniums I’d say that’s a good statement

1 Like

Lena’s stats: 15 kills 0 deaths.
My stats: 1 kill 9 deaths.

Lmao.

She was still with us on that cursed hollow game wasn’t she? That one where we proved ourselves able to fight like the british at Rorkes Drift

2 Likes

The one with the huge comeback? I think so… but that comeback was epic!

2 Likes

Abathur is actually one of the most popular heroes in QM, appearing in at least 1/3 of all QM games.

In ranked, he’s quite unpopular.

So, maybe a QM guide for abathur is exactly what a lot of people would want.

Who knows…

3 Likes

They had a clear shot to our core, a boss was going down bot lane, all seemed lost

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

1 Like

Lets be honest, advice on a diamond level most of the times doesnt apply for silvers. Lets say you know how to abuse W build Sylv, I trust that you really know how to do that and that the advice you give is really good.

I should visit NA more often, sounds like fun to play with you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dont matter how much hollow support you get bro. They just cheer leading.

3 months after you post your guide, pls come back and show how many hits you received.

Calling me wrong before your eggs even hatch is a little premature.

But you go dude! Youre so totally going to write a guide.

Your seem angry

Meanwhile my post came out less then 24 hours before the first Qhira OP thread i’ve seen in monthes, so really I don’t care what you think on this topic

2 Likes

Have you read that topic? He discourages E build because he doesnt recommend wacky things that put you in unnecessary danger and encourages a consistent way of dealing dmg. He explained how and why
I find this really usefull so I liked it

But can you answer my question? Can you prove to me your any better then silver?

3 Likes

Oh man you have no iea, I’m not exagerating this in the least bit as X or Frozen Fruit or Lena
We had no keeps left and a boss coming at us from Bot lane
Then despite this severe disadvantage and all 5 nemies up when the boss started coming, we pulled back, it’s awesome,
I’m actually gonna do one of my theatrical posts about it in the GG thread at some point today just cus.

2 Likes

Not worth responding to him. Carrots and a few other people who post here only say nasty or sarcastic things. I don’t get why people would lurk on forums when they have nothing positive to say about the game or to anyone posting?

This is probably in part why the OP would be reticent about posting. There are people who will debate in a constructive way and then there are the Carrot people who just want to snipe for the sake of it.

4 Likes

Tbh I like debating with people like that, really satisfying after a long day at work. Like swearing at people in traphic

3 Likes

yeah true this guy only in this forums to talk bs nothing more.

4 Likes

They choked. They couldn’t handle us after a while. We won 2 big team fights and that was it. :rofl:

That’s true, but that doesn’t mean that silvers wouldn’t benefit from said advice and vice versa. Good advice is good advice no matter who it comes from.

Nova’s Triple Tap is seen as a noob trap (which used stupidly, it can be). So if someone says that Precision Strike (a little harder to use well) is a better ultimate to take, that will still benefit a silver or bronze player because if they can use it correctly it will give more value than Triple Tap, and I’m sure most high level, high IQ players would agree.

5 Likes

I see how it is. No love for my Anub’arak protecting your Sylv from that mean Mei on Hanamura, with Ocek 1v5ing them as Imperius due to Tazrizen’s Morales Stim on him.

Hmph…

4 Likes

Did I miss something?

Hey, woah! I really appreciated your peeling for me (screw that Mei). I was just a little too focused to be saying “ty” in the chat every time you saved me lol.

I meant no disrespect of course, its just Melke, FrozenFruit, Lena, and my wife and I played some matches last night and that’s what we were talking about. I had a lot of fun playing with you, Ocek and Taz as well. :purple_heart:

p.s. sorry my rehgar was hot garbage lol

3 Likes