I want to see more multi class heroes

I think it would be honestly really neat as Varian is the only real multi-class hero. I feel this is a “class” that is being wasted. I’m sure they could honestly make more, I was kind of hoping Anduin (though lore wise I’m not so sure?) could both heal or be a shadow priest.

But the next hero I am hoping for is something from diablo or overwatch. I’d like to see Baal from D2, I think he would be a awesome addition, or heck even the assassin from D2. Overwatch Id like to see Reinhardt, zenyatta or heck even symmetra would be really neat

Blizz stated that Multi-class is failed experiment and there won’t be more Multi-class heroes, hence why Varian is now bruiser.

However there are few heroes that are Multi-class in all but name: Khara, Uther and number of tank/bruisers.

2 Likes

Not to mention Stukov can play damage(sort of) or healer depending on his Talents.

Darion Mograine can be another, switching form DK Stance to Stance. I made a decent build for the Competitions

Multi-class heroes, I think, its about W.o.W., cuz hots setting is simpler, and heroes in hots - its like multi-hands for players, but not “main hero that I upgrade halfyear”, I mean that heroes of the storm so interesting that there is not universality, but situationally. And balance here is about learning to understand the right moment to use the character’s potential to its fullest. It’s more interesting than the two-button Varian, for which you don’t need to think. Imho

1 Like