I played probius for the first time and it was in ARAM

Funny thing, I only ever play him on ARAM and find him great there. His zoning power and single lane maps means with a little patience you can just smother the opposing team.

1 Like

80%

That’s impressive

I with agree with your statement, but (there always has to be a butt) I disagree with it on ARAM.

ARAM in my experience is more often than not decided by rangers vs melee. The more rangers one team has the better their chances are, especially if we consider average player RND skills. I’d be happy if they’d work on the pick select engine, meaning give more equal opportunities 8).

Also ARAM is most fun if we get 2-3 types of same heroes. I always ask everyone to got for it. Not cause it’s good or anything but we can’t do that anywhere and it is fun to see what happens. I get a kick out of it and have fun, most randoms that do it with me are also happy, and we happily ignore the occasional toxic that does not want fun weird combos in ARAM but has to win winwin ^^’

In regards to balance, first experiences are meaningless.

My first experience with off the rework Cassia was great and I did really good in an ARAM gaming going Q build.

That doesn’t make her good. She was really bad, it turned out.

I’m not saying probius is really good, but making these claims with 1 game played (in ARAM no less) does not help you support your opinion.

Did the first experience at least keep you playing cassia despite her being underpowered?

I find that to be the case usually too, Ranged is superior in this mode.

Most heroes who ever got banned in ARAM were very long range heroes: Chromie, Azmodan (both restored only after extensive rework), Sgt Hammer.

Can you imagine a melee getting banned from ARAM? It’s hard to think of. I think Varian was temp banned at one point, but that was because of the difficulty of mirroring him on the enemy team.

Leo (and TLV) is kind of a melee, but he is banned for different reasons (he was triggering feeding false positive reports due to his playstyle).

Abathur.

(kek)

6 Likes

he is the most op melee-Hero, you can’t put him in an ARAM

2 Likes

Fun fact for people who don’t remember, you could pick multiple Abas in Brawl.

As you’d expect, it was a buggy mess. Creating all sorts of game breaking glitches.
The game just can’t figure out how to deal with multiple symbiotes on a target or a clone being cloned again, etc.

5 Likes

I see what you did there :rofl:

3 Likes

Probius is one of my favorite hero to play in ARAM. My numbers are insanely high.

Uncheck Hero Level 100+ and see how much there’s a huge difference.
Without Praey’s game datas, the one trick Probius, his win rate is considerably low.

When I need to know which hero is doing well, I check for Hero Level between 15 and 100.
What I’m seing is that he’s a hard hero, not for players under lvl 15, average win rate and the least popular.

2 Likes

Probius…ah the worst hero in Aram.Even Murki is better then him.But not only in Aram, Probius is bad in QM too.

No, he isn’t. I guess you haven’t read the whole thread and posted right at the end. The replay, I posted above is from a QM.

2 Likes