I know there have been a billion OP Qhira threads...... different argument

Stopped reading there… Your thread title falsely advertised it had a different argument. I’ve read this same nonsense political stuff in every thread, it has no place on the forums.

4 Likes

She just had some bug fixes today with her bleed dmg doing bonus dmg. So let’s see how she performs now, but she still need nerfs.

4 Likes

reminds me of the movie “Black Panther”

2 Likes

I agree with this sentiment. And honestly, there are a lot of racist tropes in the game.

1 Like

Likewise, but I don’t feel it’s deliberate, I’ve never felt that Blizz has a fine grip on subtlety in regards to characterization.

1 Like

Unfun might not be a valid argument but it’s not like blizzard hasn’t balanced for that before…sigh

2 Likes

After the hotfix today I don’t think she’s OP anymore. In fact in some teams she’s downright awful. Now she feels more like the other melee assassins, strong if enabled, but weak on her own or with a team without coordination.

1 Like

I literally couldn’t even tell the difference. My last match I managed to get 114k damage after the fix.

But hey that’s fine with me. I still have a useful hero and everyone is happy she isn’t busted and OP.

You invalidated yourself with the opening. “Unfun” is so subjective that it gives no basis for a conversation. The “unfun” argument has ripped the fun out of more heroes than I care to count.

3 Likes

I agree with this is as well. And despite the peddling of racist and stereotypic tropes I have never sensed that Blizz did it with animus or denigration. And this the kind of thing that reminds me why I don’t like the rise of PC “cancel” culture because the shrill hypersensitivity it foments tends to amplify division and hatred rather than heal.

2 Likes

#RoastMe P.S.: say only positive stuff pls.”

You palyed a lot, nice. Means nothing, but nice.

Because it’s not.

Glory of the game? Defined by who? I checked your hotslogs, and based on that, you started to get worse and worse, which obviously could make you feel like “the game is worse”, but the game just got more and more difficult with the bigger and bigger roster and map pool and looks like you just failed to keep up.

It’s also between the lines on your hotslogs profile, that you were only good in TL (and QM, probably in party), so since you failed to have success in solo league/queue, you were just carried and you couldn’t gather enough experience and knowledge from those many games to be good at this game.
Which I don’t know how would make your opinion more creditful when you can simply proven wrong by objective facts and numbers.

You never played at high lvl. Even high mmr QM is not high lvl, which you lost long time ago, fallen down.

Proof? Imo ppl with higher success have more experience than someone who got carried by friends and started to lose the moment he played alone.

Your empty horn tooting to back up your hollow arguments is more than enough reason to get a little backlash.

“Unfun” is not an argument.
“It’s not easy to dodge, doesn’t matter if it’s for you” is also not an argument.

1. You were not.
  2. They are narrow skillshots, ofc they are easy to avoid.
    The more range she utilise the easier it is to dodge her abilities.
    The trait can be even knocked (if she uses it aggressively) or canceled by CC (if she tries to escape).
    The E has a ton of counterplay.
    What is her burst? E is not about the dmg, W is mostly dot… so her Q? Or the interruptable Heroics?

QM is broken by design and because you play only QM you cannot speak about how “skilled and top” you are.

With the “oh no she came out of nowhere” you prove that you’re not skilled.
Her “invuln combo” is less than 3 second baseline and ppl usually cancels it halfway, so around 1.3 sec, so they knock the enemy back and this “combo” (single ability) is not about the dmg. Not so hard to counter.
Same with her W.

You just show here to everyone that you are a boosted noone who sits on the “fame of old times” isntead of getting better at teh game and adepting.
Your own arrogance make your judgement clouded and holds you back from improvements.

I’m not saying these to be mean, I just want to open your eyes.
To see that you are not as good (never were) as you believed, and you brought up no valid arguements against Qhira.

If you want help against Qhira, I gladly help. First, have a look at this thread of mine:

1 Like

This is a sentence never spoken or written except to prove its own inaccuracy.

Her pull is very easy to dodge and when you do shes down an ability for 20+ secobds. Just stutter step, also one ultimate is easy to interrupt and the other is predictable bc it doesnt deal alot of dmg and is used as a finisher. So if youre low on health stau seay maybe?

If your low on health stay away? Hahaha I remember saying that when genji first came out, years later and here we are again.

If they didn’t learn then they won’t learn now.

1 Like

For me QM is the most fun way to play the game, “broken” or not. I think I have over 4,000 QM games and a maybe a few dozen draft games. It takes skill to succeed in either format however. It just takes a different skillset.

1 Like

I play QM as well most the times. I have 6k games in QM. I play ranked from time to time tho (at Master rank).

QM players can be good, QM players can have insight for balance, but he said we should listen to him because he’s A Someone despite being a QM only player (with an ever decreasing mmr)…

QM is less reliable of giving insight of how balanced a Hero is.

I absolutely agree that you can’t balance for strictly for non-drafted QM as it would throw drafted “ranked” and “organized team play” games out of balance. Non-drafted and drafted are essentially two different formats of the same game.

That said, the opposite is true. You can’t balance for drafted without throwing QM out of balance as well.

Without having two separate rulesets, something will always be out of balance. So the best Blizz can do, without having two separate rule-sets or making one format unplayable, is compromise. And generally I think they have done that, generally in favor of the notion that “draft play” ranked games is the more respectable or “real” version of the game.

But at times, there are heroes that become egregious in QM play and Blizz has to pay mind to that because I think the numbers support that it is the most popular format of the game.

2 Likes

Here we go again with people hallucinating racism everywhere. :roll_eyes:

I’ve beated that “strong ethnic prideful female” all the evening yesterday with my “strong ethnic prideful female” Yrel.

ᵂʰᵃᵗ ˀ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ ᴰʳᵃᵉⁿᵉᶦˢ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ᵉˣᶦˢᵗ ˀ ᴺᵒ ʷᵃʸ ᵎ

1 Like

difference between her and genji is that genji gets resets on basic ability while she has to blow an ultimate to finish.

The fundamental principal is what I was getting at. Its a simple rule of thumb, that many seem to wither neglect or refuse to adapt to.

1 Like