How To fix Ranked system: Storm League Preseason summery and SL season opinion!

How to fix the game: 1. Remove the retarded freaking ranks or divisions systems ! it’s retarded! You get stuck in bronze every time and you never get out there!
2. MAKE FREAKING LEAGUES NOT THAT LONG!!! It’s cuz of ppl stuck in bronze that are ACTUALLY GOOD but just can’t find decent players that ppl want to quit! I check my MMR daily I’ve made HUGE PROGRESS YET AGAIN I START IN BRONZE 5! I’M NOT FIGHTING FOR 4 MONTH TO JUST STAY BETWEEN BRONZE 5 and BRONZE 3 AGAIN!!!
3. "YOUR REPORT SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!! ppl been trollin for years still get to play! ppl don’t get banned and the actually
GOOD PPL (Mostly flaming due of this BROKEN SYSTEM and due to this reason) GET SILENCED

Don’t get me wrong I LOVED HOTS But Match Making in QM is terrible , Unranked just has a retarded drawing system wich makes it a nightmare , Ranked is just NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL and Brawl is just… laggy

For the sake of the comunity! for the sake of HOTS’ Future… Blizzard need to fix this!! They hear our calls for MONTHS! and BLIZZARD is not listening cuz of ACTIVISION CRAP and DIABLO GO! Blizzard let us wait to long for new content… Removed the Haunted Mines wich was a lot of ppl’s better and more enjoying maps! Heroes take months to come out! Events look to much the same!

I hate to say this but ths money sponge called Blizzard entertainment makes me think they never reinvest there money for the benifits of the company, the games and so on, so on… I spended a lot of money in HOTS! So you can make profit out of this but i’ve already resubbed for WoW… If these problems don’t get fixxed a lot of ppl leave again!! and ranked system will be nothing more then bronze players fighting for no reason.

You could create a ranked system with wins instead of points…
e.g. 30 wins for a small reward, 100 wins common reward, 200 medium reward, 350 big reward…; and you just keep building this! until a cap that can be achieved in 4 months (if you Blizzard wanna keep there extremly long durations…)

Blizzard needs to make us feel like we get somewhere in ranked… even if you’re trash! But ppl who are actually doing stuff, actually making progress each day, actually trying DIE HARD to rank up! They just feel worthless! they feel stuck! This happens to me previous season and this happens to me again this league!!

If blizzard doesn’t hear out our calls! ppl wil abandon blizzard…
This isn’t a call for HOTS only… cuz Diablo cries for content as well (just based on the things i hear) and WoW cries the same…

OVERWATCH Just destroys the Blizzard realm up! since overwatch came out all just is getting worse and worse and i’m not saying overwatch is a bad game… never played it myself… but don’t let 1 game ruin al the others!

If Blizzard only just listened for once!