How to fix huge problem

Quickmatch/Brawl players get to request 1 ban before hitting ready.
The 3 players with the highest MMR for that team get their ban.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Really smart, did you think of this amazing solution before or after you sniffed glue this morning? HOTS is now broken and everyone has to wait half an hour to join a game.

2 Likes

Is that how people have offended you in the past?

Making pathetic assumptions because you were afraid your argument of the topic was too weak?

It would not cause half hour ques. In fact by doing the math we can roughly say ques would increase proportionately to #OfBanGiven/#TotalHeros.

Obviously some heroes are played more… but that math would be obvious if I wanted to dig it up and apply it to this equation.

The above though… would however be completely ignoring important variables like “if the match up still exists as is”. Which would be a large amount of time…

Or how people would just play things more on par if a hero has been publicly recognized as being in serious need of balance…

I have a strong feeling that you feel dumber for having sniffed glue in your life if that’s how you insult people while adding such a frail argument.

One that I easily destroyed, pointed out the reality of, and then also showed how even the reality would of been pathetic to cry about.

These game modes do not need any bans. They are ment for fast matches and or fun, if you are upset about it then you do not need to be playing those game modes.

I don’t even need an argument against a half-assed idea that you explored so thoroughly you could only write two sentences for. A billion dollar company tried the same approach two weeks ago and it broke the entire game. The lack of public interest in your post alone should have made you rethink it.

2 Likes

bdragon30
I think you’re forgetting this is a game based around counters.

I understand your perspective. However I’m sorry to be the one to inform you… fast and fun being the goal for these game modes is already based around rules and limitations for said goal.

FOR EXAMPLE; Many would say imbalance is not as much fun.
You’re welcome.

See how obvious this is when I first mentioned this is a game based around counters?

Basically I’m saying your point was null/void because my suggestion is not counter intuitive for the goal claimed.

GriM-2561
I’m gona correct each sentence you made because it’s that that pathetic and I feel like someone needs to spend two seconds on you.

Sentence #1; You’re bad at solving problems if you think the “thoroughness of a thought” having been explained directly and to the point without feeling the need to defend myself in the original topic correlates as a “half~assed thought”. In fact I’m shocked you have those to the point you have a phrase for it. It sounds like you’re just a coward towards sharing your thoughts with others. Which I can say is backed up by your desire to attack the person rather than the argument. Which makes me feel like you’d have a really rough time if you went through anything meaningful in your life. Leaving me to pity you. (Whether you like that or not. It is what it is.)

Sentence #2;
Are you incapable of naming it? Provide your source… unless of course you’re afraid to look like an idiot when everyone decides to do a two second search and find out they “broke their entire game” through other means…

Sentence #3; ACTUALLY. Im getting more attention than many others for how new these are. Perhaps I should choose a “catchier” title huh? How meaningful…

Good luck with that. You explored the idea in 2 full lines but you didn’t spare any words for the two of your ego trip rants. I’ll be helping you out with one more bump hoping your post might end up with at least one like by the end of the day.

3 Likes

HA. I wouldn’t need it.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW! Looks like I got them regardless…

By the way you’re confusing the definitions of the word “explored” with the definitions of the word “explained”.

I’m sorry if the actual phrasing makes you acknowledge an inadequacy you clearly wish to hide…