How Many laps of the game board have you done?

I finished 5 laps yesterday, and now I am almost at 6

4 Likes

Just two, partially because I keep rolling 1s and 2s, and mostly because I usually try to just win the game, rather than worrying about the quest objectives. I figure the 8 merc camps will get taken eventually. There is no sense in capping them pointlessly just to get the quest done.

Across 3 accounts maybe 15-20 total.

1 Like

Only one. I’ve been playing somewhat sparingly this week. Doesn’t help that I’ve been doing a lot of losing lately.

Only on my second third run so far. Clock shows two, so it is the third, thats what you get when you can´t grasp a concept correctly.

PC died and I’m stuck at the 2nd lap.

Only 7 round. I think tomorow i’ll try one another forced run and i try reach the 20 round. I’m lucky and i drop 6 so many times. 1 and 2 at me very rare.

1 Like

i’m on my third lap. The first lap was done in vs Ai to get the lap done, now i am playing normally, if i get the win great, if i get the objective/quest done, great. but i am no longer going for the dominos so its whatever.

Now if i have like 1 space left and i have to do some obscure thing, well then i may play vs ai just to finish the lap.

i have finished 1.

yes i know. you guys are lapping me so hard. :slightly_frowning_face: im not very motivated by the event i guess. its probably because the main thing is loot chests and i already have most things. so…motivation is low. additionally they are ‘event chests’ so they arent quite as useful as regular ones since they are geared to higher chance of event items. i couldnt just save them for later and hope for better stuff to pop out. sad but true.

so motivation after getting the first lap and getting the announcer has been low for the event. if i get the quest done good for me. but im not focusing on them very hard.

100 laps in the pool

.5 laps in game

RAM cards delivery was fast.

4 Likes

12 laps so far. About an hour per a lap if you put your mind to it. It’s easiest if you get a group of people with boosts and then just use heroes in order from who are close to leveling. Get about 7 boxes an hour with a bunch of heroes I had that were below 5.

If you have higher level heroes it’ll be way more slow but still good with a box every 3 quests. Save your gold and don’t reroll. Buy the discounted heroes for 7k and level them for extra boxes. Save shards until after the event is getting ready to come to a close so you don’t forge something you would of got otherwise as you’ll only get 1/4 of the value from it or less.

Is it even possible to roll above 3? Now I feel awful :smiley:

I thought I would stop at only one lap, but I just finished my fifth lap last night. The game board effectively gives you unlimited daily quests that award 25g apiece (versus the normal 200g+), so that’s pretty cool if you are going to be playing the game anyway.

Also, getting a lootbox for completing three of them is faster than me getting them through leveling up heroes at this point. Considering how often I’m rerolling lootboxes though, I’m staying about even on my total gold.

1 Like

I had terrible die rolls on my first lap (maybe one above a 3), but the rolls seemed to fall along a more normal range of 1-6 for me on later laps.

Your Karma sound like two digits negative. :confused:

In my first lap i thought this board game is fix, because i dropped always the fix number what needed to the next fix question. So i dropped 6 and 5 mostly the valeera quest . After Valeera quest i dropped a little number (i think it was 3).
If you do 3 quest, then you get a chest, so it dosen’t really matter.

One, I haven’t been playing much because I’ve been preoccupied with other things.

Now that the event is extended until February, I’m hoping I can make it to 50 laps.

I did one another quest and i dropped only 3…

Almost 3? Been busy IRL with the holiday season so I haven’t played as much this month.